Recruiting Boards

Discussion in 'The Underclassmen' started by RRAHx2, Jul 12, 2013.

1. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

Editable Version <-- TO EDIT YOUR PAGE, CLICK THIS LINK

Please post any COMMITED recruit on the above board. Also, include the number of scholarships you have for the season and team needs at the top. This will make it easy for me to keep track of signings, and also be great for the logs. Thanks, guys. Look at CU's page as an example. You can all edit your own pages.

lere2001
    Javier24
    priestmvp
    -Balla-
    oneshot24
    Ruckus Redbird19
    @-Cougars-
    Kaizer2310
    @| DedStaar |
    Mcwoods06
    @Cole Springer

Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
  2. oneshot24

oneshot24 Walk On

How exactly do we edit this? srry :(

3. RRAHx2

Posted the editable version in the link. Sorry about that.

4. RRAHx2

5. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

Anyone else feel like they are wasting time / points on a certain recruit but just can't help themselves?? lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. lere2001

lere2001 Walk On

1 Star MLB Clint Cooper commits to Kentucky
    The 6'0'', 227 lb middle linebacker from South Bend will be expected to transition into an OLB role due to his lack of size and strength.

• Like Like x 1
  7. oneshot24

oneshot24 Walk On

Updated.

8. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

MSU BULLDOGS RECRUITING:

Big week for the bulldogs with them landing 3 commitments............

#9 G Alonzo Bishop :4stars:6'3 275 MD
    Bishop was heavily recruited and MSU was fortunate to beat out teams like Ole Miss, Col, TN and UCLA for his services

#10 SS William Bonner :4stars:5'11 187 TX
    Bonner, nicknamed "bonecrusher" by his HS teammates is a hard hitting playmaking SS. MSU was fortunate to land him with teams like Col, UK, Wash and TN interested as well.

#35 C Danny Jones :3stars:6'3 296 AL
    Jones was a much needed recruit as MSU will be very thin at the position after this season.

Bulldog faithful while happy with the above early commits are really interested in the "crown jewels" of this recruiting season..........

The bulldogs have closed in on the #1 RB in the nation Mark Jones out of FL. It has been rumored all along that Jones was a lock to commit to LSU but in recent weeks and after his latest visit to MSU campus, Jones has said not so fast and has put MSU firmly in contention for his servies.
    The bulldogs are also heavily recruiting another prospect from the state of FL, the #7 QB in the nation Joshua Ralph. Ralph a 6'6 225 dual threat QB would be a huge get for the Bulldogs.

The bulldogs have also made significant strides in landing the #2 FS in the nation Leon Schroeder from Hazelhurst MS. Schroeder a 5'11 180 pound heat sinking missile is much like SS Bonner. If MSU were to land this duo look for plenty of bone jarring hits in the bulldogs secondary in years to come.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  9. RRAHx2

Some great signings here.. I have to step my game up. I have been slacking on the recruiting side, and it is showing! Good stuff man.

10. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

Thanks, yeah we are happy to land those two. Great start for us, hopefully we can keep it going.

11. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

BULLDOGS get their first recruit of the restart season.........

:4stars:G Tyler Jacobs 6'5 276 Hilton Head Island, SC #6 G in the nation. A great signing for MSU, well rounded OL with ability to dominate.

• Like Like x 1
  12. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

Bulldogs land 3 more this week.....

WR Andre King :4stars:6'0 189 #11 WR in the nation, well rounded pass catcher from MS stays in state.
    LOLB Keith Bradford :2stars:6'3 197 one of the fastest LBs in the nation coming out of AR, raw talent
    P Joe Beck :2stars:6'1 215 Punter from FL fills a need for the dogs

13. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

Week 7 brings two nice commits to bulldog country..........

#35 ATH Nate Thomas :4stars:6'4 232 Immokalee, FL This is a GEM of a signings for the Bullldogs who believe Thomas can be a dominant DE.

#57 ATH Kaleb Coleman :3stars:6'3 179 Calumet City, IL MSU found this juco player a little far from their normal recruiting trails but couldn't resist his athletecism with his great size and 4.3 speed, MSU believes he will be a playmaking S with the hands of a WR.

14. Javier24

Javier24 Walk On

The Washington Huskies announced today that they have received 3 commitments.

#13 ATH David Riggs :5stars: 6'1 209 Mercer Island, WA with his speed and his size we expect him to fill the shoes of our all american SS Sean Parker.

#6 MLB Jermaine Powell :4stars:5'11 231 Esperance, WA We love Jermaine's size/speed combination and feel he will be a starter for multiple years.

#53 DT James Moyer :3stars:6'1 324 San Dimas, CA James fits the mold of the run stuffing anchor that our aggressive 4-2-5 requires. Depending on how he comes into fall camp he might be in the DT rotation.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Kaizer2310

Kaizer2310 Walk On

Little help please. Whenever I click the editable chart link to add my recruit it takes me to Arkansas (I am controlling Ole Miss). Am I missing something?

16. oneshot24

oneshot24 Walk On

At the Bottom there should be tabs with team names u click that and it take u to your chart

• Like Like x 1