Recruiting Boards

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Jul 31, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Recruiting Boards

UCF, Rice, Buffalo - The number of people on your board is the same as the number of people you are allowed to offer. No issues, just making sure you understand you CAN have more players on your board, but you can only offer w/e your limit is. You are not restricted to how many players you can recruit, just offer.

Tulsa - You are over your limit, but that is expected since you just got in the OD. You have 16 seniors, which means you have 16 scholarships you can offer. OR you can offer 18, since your total roster is 68 right now. You can only sign up to the 70 player roster limit or else you will be penalized.

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Speaking of recruiting I had a **** Guard verbal to me. Is there a thread for that already?

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

We can make one..

like a badass recruits thread?

I have a 4 star DT interested in me...that is pretty impressive.

4. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

yea i know. im just keeping my board small so I can focus my minutes on the guys I need. If someone steals a recruit from me or I lose one to another team Ill add a recruit later. The 1st season of recruiting is usually weak anyway(for 1 and 2* schools). I think I have a 4* S and a couple of good 3*s interested though.. I have two TEs on my board and both are 6'7 haha.

5. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Yeah, I've done the same. Really scaled my board down in hopes that I might be able to sway one of the 4 stars I'm gunning for that doesn't have any initial interest in me but I might get lucky and sway them my way.

6. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Yessir, thats just how I do things, haven't even offered out but 12 scholly's or something like that ATM, just gauging interest. Had to make LOTS of changes to the board from what S.O. was going for, think I only kept 4 or so of his recruits

P.S. - Wrong place I know but where does one have to go to get a sig for his Tulsa squad?

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Oh, now that I think about it, I am looking at the cpu's recruits..my bad..

Don't worry about the sig, you will have one in time.

8. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Yeah exactly (y) I'm in the running for a few more 4's and a few more three's then it's whomever wants to come play really. I got a smooth ass CB right there. I'm neck in neck with NC for his services. The talent pool in N.Carolina wasn't very good this year.