Recruiting Central 2013

Discussion in 'Second to None' started by KnightNoles, Aug 13, 2012.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. KnightNoles

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  3. KnightNoles

[​IMG][​IMG]
    40 Yard Dash
    [​IMG]
    Bench Press
    [​IMG]
    Squat
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  4. KnightNoles

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
  5. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

First two commits. 20 spots remaining.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  6. chance17

chance17 Walk On

That OLB looks like he'll be pretty solid. None of my targets committed, so looks like the U, FSU, and I will be battling for some recruits this year.

• Like Like x 1
  7. jusblaze09

jusblaze09 Walk On

My DBs are already thinking about the gifts Mr. Bonner are going to throw to them.

8. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

Well Mr. Bonner is going to spend 4 years on the bench.

9. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    With only 9 free scholly's I am going hard after some guys. This is going to be fun!!

10. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

LSU gets 5 insta commits week1, 19 schollies still available. I'll post the guys later

• Like Like x 1
  11. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    I DON'T LIKE YOU

• Like Like x 1
  12. chance17

chance17 Walk On

What he said^^^

13. DrunkenSoldier

Out of my 5 insta commits 4 of them i hadnt even scouted yet and the 5th is an athlete that i had put some time to but he is only 24% scouted, so who knows how good or bad these guys are going to be.

[​IMG]

14. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I found the EA's white version of denard robinson....A speed with 90 throwing power and 78 throwing accuracy...I love that ATH we both are after, his size is crazy for his skill set. I may have to cut my losses on that one though because I've found better fish to fry...

15. DrunkenSoldier

i got one of those guys last year, except he has 79 Throw power and 86 Throw accuracy. 90 speed and 90 acc coudve been a WR

[​IMG]

16. KnightNoles

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Reggie Williams is the first commitment of the Florida State 2013 class, he could very well project into a solid Guard prospect with his acceleration along with his run and impact blocking skills. Either way he will most likely be enjoying his first season as a redshirt and possibly being in limited roles the next year.

[​IMG]

17. chance17

chance17 Walk On

I'm really banking on some guys transferring out. I only have 12 scholarships, but my short list is packed chock full 'o talent. Not sure if I'll be able to hang onto the guys I want long enough to scare everyone else away.

18. chance17

chance17 Walk On

South Carolina gets its first commitment from a :3stars: prospect from Nevada.

[​IMG]

Michael Woods played LT in high school in a pistol-based passing offense and should be a key player a few years down the road as South Carolina continues its transition to a more pass-heavy playbook. Depending on if Mike Matulis (88 ovr RT) stays or not, he may be part of some positional shuffling next year on the O-line, as the Gamecocks are preparing for the graduation of four linemen next season.

• Like Like x 1
  19. jusblaze09

jusblaze09 Walk On

[​IMG]

That's my only commit so far. He's only for depth purposes as I pulled in Jimmy Jamison last year.

20. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    How do you guys get the pictures from the EA dynasty site?

Don't want to jinx it, but I have a feeling my recruiting class is going to be scary good this year.

21. chance17

chance17 Walk On

You can do a screenshot, save a picture, and upload to a site that hosts photos online. Or you could cut out a step and use puu.sh to take screenshots and instantly upload them. I started using it after somebody in CB suggested it, Roggie maybe?, and I like it a lot.

If you don't feel comfortable with that, you can use snippet on windows 7, print screen and then paste into paint on windows xp, or grab on mac OS X and then upload to photobucket, flicker, or something along those lines.

22. trevorg234

trevorg234 Walk On

[​IMG]

This is my first commit of the year. Don't mind the 0 overall and 0% scouting--this was just a glitch after I lost 18 hours of preseason recruiting. He will play SS most likely since it is a huge need and he had solid coverage and tackling skills.

23. chance17

chance17 Walk On

S Car gets another lineman!

With the graduation of Outland trophy-hopeful Ronald Patrick and backup center Travis Ford, some depth was needed on the interior of the line and Coach Chance has delivered.

[​IMG]

Dwayne Jackson and many other Florida prospects have been considering leaving home for a chance to compete for playing time with the Gamecocks. After an unofficial visit to the campus over the quiet weekend in Columbia, he felt good about the opportunity he would receive. He is projected to come in ahead of last year's :4stars:commitment Alonzo Vincent and looks to be a starter at center in his third year, but will definitely see playing time on the interior of the line before then as the Gamecocks cautiously anticipate the mass exodus of linemen next year.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
  24. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Nice pick up Mike, he will be a stud by the 3rd year.

25. chance17

chance17 Walk On

These guys progress at a rate of 3-5 pts OVR a year. So, by the time he starts he should be a 86-92 if all goes well. I'm not getting a lot of guys with high strength, but I'm looking more or less for holding the blocks instead of bulldozing.

Last year my strategy was flawed and I was too focused on stars. Most of the guys I'm buying into aren't 4 and 5 stars this season and I only have 12 scholarships, so I may not make the top-50 in recruiting like my coaching goals require :oops:

• Like Like x 1