Recruiting Central 2015

Discussion in 'Second to None' started by KnightNoles, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. KnightNoles

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  3. chance17

chance17 Walk On

First...

[​IMG]

Coach Chance and the Gamecocks are idle the first week of the college football season, but that doesn't mean that Columbia is quiet. Andrew Davidson, the four star speed-back from DC, has committed to South Carolina. He was being courted by a couple of schools out west, but decided that his best chance to be a part of a championship caliber team and have his skills utilized was to join USC east. He is fast and has good hands and looks to be used as a slot back in the future in the Shoot-Bone offense. However, with the stable of backs sitting as is, he may not see playing time for a few years and will definitely take a redshirt his first.

17 open spots remain...

Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  4. T3AM_F1GHT_0N

T3AM_F1GHT_0N Walk On

Got my first recruit of the season. 4 star (#8 DT) Stephen Henderson

13 scholarship remaining

5. trevorg234

trevorg234 Walk On

You been watching the Saints game?

• Like Like x 2
  6. chance17

chance17 Walk On

fixed (y)

7. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

WOW, my recruits this season are bonkers on defense! I'll give you guys a little taste of what they look like, hopefully I can pull them all in.
    Capture.PNG

8. KnightNoles

^
    What is that trash...

• Like Like x 2
  9. KnightNoles

10. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

11. trevorg234

trevorg234 Walk On

The QBs are really weak from what I've seen. That, and the damn CPU keeps taking the top players on my board.

Other than that, I like it. It seems really deep which should allow some of the build-em-up schools to get an edge if the CPU doesn't go crazy and hoard all the talent.

12. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I wouldn't say they are weak, they are different. There is really no good pro style qb's like there have been the past 3 classes, but I have seen a few good scrambling qb's. Iowa stole the top qb who looked pretty damn good, but the top overall athlete with his 90 speed will fit well into a spread option offense after 2 years.

13. KnightNoles

How about you give us everything instead of being the CIA, leaking information...

14. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

HA! no way am i revealing who they are. You'll find out when they commit is all.

15. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    To me this class is another BS class where the talent is in Florida, and there is none in Mississippi, Louisiana or Alabama. Since when did Oklahoma become a hotbed of football talent? as if we are going to out recruit you in your backyard. Also I have a lot of scholy's to deal with so hopefully I can get some players on board. I think my class will be fine. It is weird though because this is the first year where I don't desperately need a player. I finally have the secondary I want, and the offense I like. Not to mention my huge D line who are all young.

• Like Like x 2
  16. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Ive only got 10 schollies and when switching to the 3-4 i have a shortage at a couple of key positions so ive just focused in on a few positions. Ive had trouble landing a pocket passer because id like to run an air raid offense but i keep finding speedy QB's with only decent arm ratings, at least they are young and may progress into better throwers.

17. chance17

chance17 Walk On

All of my MLBs are graduating this year and one may go the NFL. I need 3 MLBs or 4, depending on where my D playbook goes next season. Here's the first to sign on.

[​IMG]

He may end up a bit higher than 76 and if the rest of his block shedding skills grade out as good as his first, he will be really nice. He runs a 4.52 (quick enough) and has 88 acc, so he can fill a gap quick. Next season will be hard with a young linebacking corps, but this guy may be good enough to hold up to the tough competition in this league.

• Like Like x 2
  18. KnightNoles

If I don't get John Wall, I am throwing sanctions to everyone!!

19. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

----goes to find him and negatively recruit FSU....lol

• Like Like x 2
  20. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

ahahaha, nvm...you have to battle 2 other users negatively recruiting you already!...I've not seen what his stats look like, but besides his tackle actually being an A rating...I'm not sure if he is going to be the top rated MLB. When he signs would someone please post his full skills...and I'll show you mine when he signs...lol

21. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

chance17 what does his rating drop to?

22. chance17

chance17 Walk On

Not at 100% yet... Some things go up, others go down. He's pretty beastly for a freshman, but he's not that fast.

23. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

The other mlb noles is going after is rated pretty well and he is fast. But he is going to lose out on him because he is in my pipeline and I've got a night lead on him..lol

24. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

It looks like I'm going to nab 3 lbs rated over 80

25. KnightNoles

It's ok, I think I have the #1, #2 and #3 MLB on the board I believe; all getting one hour.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.