Recruiting Central 2016

Discussion in 'Second to None' started by KnightNoles, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

ND lands 2 recruits, both the top at their positions

Capture.PNG Capture.PNG

3. chance17

chance17 Walk On

You gave me hell last time, so please explain to me how #4 is the top punter.

BTW, why are there a bunch of :4stars:punters? Is that based on OVR or the total class? Just a little weird to see 5 :4stars:punters in a class.

• Like Like x 2
  4. trevorg234

trevorg234 Walk On

They're tops in the class because they signed with Notre Dame, duh.

• Like Like x 1
  5. jusblaze09

jusblaze09 Walk On

Got our first two commits under my new recruiting strategy (focus on MI, OH, PA, IL and the rest from wherever).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As far as the rest of the class goes for those positions, we're looking for one other TE (somehow the 6'7" TE I recruited disappeared) and while we're happy at CB, we're still going to try and get :4stars:CB Steven Hill.

6. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

all of the above... I say top of his class because I have not seen a punter with his abilities coming in as a FR...lol

7. trevorg234

trevorg234 Walk On

The first commit of a new era...

ryan hester.jpg

Hester comes in as a solid, but unspectacular middle linebacker. His commitment means that Oklahoma will not have to spend time on other inside backers this season, which will allow them more time in different areas.

8. chance17

chance17 Walk On

11 scholarships left
    [​IMG]

South Carolina's Mr. Football has committed to the state's flagship university. He has the kind of speed that can help make up for mistakes, but has good enough instincts to where that shouldn't be too often.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  9. KnightNoles

Well cross two guys off of my list.

10. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    Bulldogs pick up their first commitment from:

:4stars:ATH Doug Brown

11. trevorg234

trevorg234 Walk On

To think the #1 player in the country was in my state and I didn't even know until week 3... smh

• Like Like x 1
  12. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    Bulldogs add another commit in:

Adam Cox :5stars: ATH

13. jusblaze09

jusblaze09 Walk On

[​IMG]

The #3 RB in Ohio this year has the speed to play day 1. Has all the agility moves, but he's not a weakling. With every RB coming back next year, he could redshirt and depending on how he feels when I try him out in practice, start from there.

[​IMG]

The #3 player in Wisconsin has the arm and the speed. Accuracy needs work, but with Silva here for another 2 years he will have time to work on that.

Brings us up to 4 commits with 18 more spots to go. 20 this season would be okay, I want to balance out the classes more.

14. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

yeah I had to cut a few guys off of my board this season after I realized that I only had 9 scholarships this year....I'm so glad I buned up 2 on guys I never scouted and just offered in week 1...smh

15. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

LSU Commitments so far

[​IMG]

Pretty much rebuilding the D-line for the next wave, also a solid QB for the near future

16. KnightNoles

17. KnightNoles

chance17

Congrats on WR Joe Robinson

:mad:

18. trevorg234

trevorg234 Walk On

Newest Oklahoma commits:

browning.jpg butler.jpg dukes.jpg glover.jpg
    hagen.jpg hardy.jpg simmons.jpg

The Stars
    Daniel Hagen, Cory Browning, and Kyle Hardy will be a big part of this defense going forward. It's likely that you will see all of these guys on the field in some role next season.

The Redshirts
    Zach Glover, Kyle Buter, and Adrian Simmons will all redshirt next season barring a huge wave of transfers. The trio will be making plays in the Big XII in no time.

The Depth
    Ryan Dukes is a guy that might not be a talented pass catcher, but he is a guy that will spend many days picking up blocks on the weak side.

• Like Like x 1
  19. DrunkenSoldier

LSU has had some solid recruits commit lately and will have an update later tonight

20. trevorg234

trevorg234 Walk On

congrats on that OT from Colorado--he was a tough battle.

21. DrunkenSoldier

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    With 12 recruits signed and 2 scholarships still available this is pretty much my class for this year, getting some much needed depth on the O-line and D-line. Definitely will be looking for a lot of skilled position players next year, as this year tied up all my lose ends and set me up for the next 3-4 seasons at some key positions.​

• Like Like x 2
  22. trevorg234

trevorg234 Walk On

Updated commits:

week 10 update.jpg

With 10 offers still out there, OU can make plenty of noise over the next month.

• Like Like x 1
  23. jusblaze09

jusblaze09 Walk On

I give to you the full, current top ranked recruiting, class of 2016 for Michigan:

[​IMG]

I won't go in-depth into all 18 that have committed since I last did an update, but here are three I expect to do big things in Ann Arbor.

[​IMG]

In my continued efforts to lock down Michigan, Ohio, Penn., and Illinois, I had to pick up Mr. Neal. He reminds me a lot of Brandon Jones, and everyone saw what I did with him for one full year. With us losing 3 WRs this year, I expect him to come in and compete day 1

[​IMG]

Battled with Natuica for this one, perfect for either side of the 3-4 we hope to be in soon. decent speed, strong, and his power moves and block shedding is already up there. He's gonna have to step into the 2-deep as soon as he gets on campus, but I have faith in him.

[​IMG]

The #1 recruit on our board this year. Not only will we be able to plug him in as soon as he gets here, he takes one spot out of this group and adds it to the current freshman group (hooray balancing classes out). Better run blocker than pass blocker, but we're aiming to become Alabama North, and this is a step in that direction.

• Like Like x 2
  24. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Notre Dames class is all set. I'm kinda glad I didn't have more scholarships because beyond this 9, there wasn't much else there that I really needed or wanted. The ATH class this year sucked and most were moderate players at best from what I've seen. I'm just glad to be retooling my OL and WR's.

Capture.PNG

• Like Like x 2
  25. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

One scholarship remaining.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.