recruiting check

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Itsnotagame, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

Guys we are at the players leaving stage remember if your player is 90 or above you can not talk them into not going to the pro's. Also I need a schollie check on each player team. Ex. I have 16 seniors and my squad was at 68 last year so I can sign 18 if no one leaves for the draft. So I just checked and Mallett(96 overall) and Childs(92 overall) want to go to the pros so now I can sign 20 guys

2. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

It says.............

Players leaving
    A player will not be allowed to attempt to sway a player from the pro draft if he:

• is > 95 OVR
    • is a JR that has won the Heisman
    • is a JR or SO(RS) and has won a major award (Thorpe, Maxwell, Biletnikoff, etc) and is > 90 OVR

Kickers and punters can be swayed from pro draft regardless of OVR and class.

So has this been changed to 90 overall?

3. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

And does being named to AA team matter with regards to this as well? Like does it count as an "award"?

4. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

My board has 18 total players with 18 commits. I have 22 available schollys. I may add one or two more players from the "new prospects" if any are interested. One thing is for sure....Auburn will be young next year.

On a side note, Cam Newton is WAY better than 84 overall and faster than 80 speed.

Congrats to Florida on winning the SEC championship!!! Hopefully next year it will come home to the WEST. Lets pick up the pace and have a great year 2 fellas!!!

5. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

Was checking to see who was really reading thanks Fsu you are correct. AA does not count only major awards

6. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

Cool, thankfully I only lost a couple guys and most did not want to leave early.

7. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

Ole Miss has 14 players leaving (all seniors). I have already given out 10 scholarships, so I can now only sign 4 more. Is this correct?

8. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

I don't seem to be able to find it, but I know there was something with transfers like if a player left another SEC school you needed that coaches ok to add allow them to transfer to your school. I have noticed that a TE from Georgia is wanting to transfer to UF, do I need to reject him since there is not a current UGA owner?

9. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

i lost 2 players to transfers, fuckin losers!!! lol jefferson and peterson comming back, and ive been done with recruiting thanks to the a.i. obviously breaking more NCAA recruiting rules than pete carroll at a highschool football game in the "hood" lol

10. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

Yes you do need to reject that transfer Fsu. SD that is correct. Now make sure you started with a full team. If your roster only had 67 at the beginning of the year then that three extra schollies. It will be easier to tell once we get back to the recruiting screen.