Recruiting Difficulty

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by bdub, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdub

bdub Walk On

I think it needs to be harder. What do you guys think?

2. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

considering i have aprox 7 recruits signed, I don't think there needs to be any changes in recruiting, although it looks like other schools are having a lot more success than I am.

3. the_rhinoceros

the_rhinoceros Walk On

I got a bunch of crappy recruits. But I couldn't get a QB or offensive lineman to save my life. And recruiting in Texas without a pipeline is like recruiting for the French Army down there. I found recruiting to be a lot easier at Northern Illinois. But I was looking for a lower quality player and didn't have two other humans in my conference. So in conclusion, I don't think it needs to be easier. But maybe Stanford should have a self-imposed restriction on only recruiting players who have Academics as A- or better.

4. bdub

bdub Walk On

HAHA I think maybe the fact that I am in California makes it easier. I don't think I need any restrictions.

5. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

I'd be all for harder recruiting as we all get better teams. I think it'd make it
    More fun

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I personally think Its fine where it is

7. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

I dont really see anyones recruiting getting out of hand at this point. I have let the recruiting go "as is" this season and not payed much attention to our recruiting restrictions due to our player cuts being skipped last year. Next year recruiting restrictions will be set in place and enforced.

8. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

No need for change, if you have a team in one of the big 3 states recruiting will always be easier just so much talent, and you can work the hell out of the "close to home" pitch.

9. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

Also the heisman recruiting level is just cheap, a lot 3* recruits won't sign with you because they are waiting for the big school, when your the only school talking to them.

10. bdub

bdub Walk On

I think the pipeline states work differently on heisman as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.