Recruiting Discussion Season III

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by JrRawlins, Feb 10, 2009.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Recruiting Discussion Season III

OMLawdog has offically put a cheat code in to get the fastest mfers in the recruitng class to attend Ole Miss.... that is all.....

2. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Wake picks up 5 recruits, but is losing the battle to NCSU in my most prized recruit after leading for the majority of the season.

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    which one is that mutt? we going after the same damn recruits lol

Walton- need WR depth and he'd add to it
    MLB Daniels- need MLB too
    CB Eric Howard- huge pickup if i get him...juggs is closing in and that's not good...soft commit to me though.

4. Muttcope

Daniels has been by #1 target all year, and Walton has been by #4. I dont have any speed at WR or on defense so they have been high priorities all year. :violin:

So if u feel sorry for poor Wake Forest i would be glad to let them come my way.

5. JrRawlins

F Auburn for snatching WR Charles from me....

at least i got :5stars: Kevin Whitaker to replace Lee-Odai......
    also grabbed a MLB Marcus Boyd from Mo...
    and a :3stars: FS

funny thing is I got a soft commit from a :3stars: FS named Ben Rawlins.... needless to say if i get him he is a starter...

6. JrRawlins

sidenote: Ole Miss has the fastest WR core in the country next season.....

three freshman commits all under 4.20 speed.... fuckin gross..

7. Muttcope

For the love of Hotty Toddy......I am making a scheduling request to NOT play Ole Miss ever. I dont have a CB with speed over 90, good lord talk about speed going to one school.

8. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    it's just to scare you...he really doesn't have that much speed now...i'd love another shot with him, I just need 1 speed guy on offense and defense...and I'm good :)...I almost have that.

9. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

i could really use that CB Howard. but our top 2 recruits are HB Thibedeux and Davis. In 3 years I haven't had a RB top 750 yds and haven't been able to land a solid one. Either of those guys would be immediate starters

10. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Mo is right, I don't have that much speed now except for Cannon and he is injury prone.

Im really looking forward to seeing what Outlaw stats look like, because his ratings are just sick.

Defensively Im going to be losing quite a bit and will need help at DT. I may be moving to a 3-4 next year due to not having enough talent at DT. I should be ok at DE, but at DT I could be hurting.

I need Enrique Davis to come back for his Senior year, he is the bruising tailback that I need to run my offense. I should return everyone on the OL so that should improve. I lose most of my starting Linebacker core so I will need help there as well.

11. JrRawlins

you better have some serious speed at LB if you move to a 3-4... slow lb's in a 3-4 is recipe for disaster...

12. JrRawlins

Outlaw is gonna be ridiculous... dude's stats are off the charts.... i am extremely intersted to see what Kevin Whitaker's stats are.... he looks really good on paper...

13. Muttcope

Thank you, got Daniels to commit this last week. Walton not so much he bolted for NCSU. Picked up a couple of other window dressing recruits. Now we are focusing on the DE's and the interior lineman.

14. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Very true, i switched to the 3-4 this year without thinking, and my slowass linebackers are killing me.

15. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

well i got the 1 guy i need. HB Ryan Thibedeux. A+ spd/A acc, #15 (i think) rated HB - 4*

My class is going to be a disaster except for this kid. Lost out on all the other guys I wanted to other users

16. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

I signed four linebackers last year, and the speed is solid. Im not sure Im going to the 3-4, but I just don't have the DTs to run a 4-3 next year.

17. ogode

ogode Guest

I am jealous of all of you... this recruiting season is scaring me right now!