Recruiting Discussion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bucsfan94, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Recruiting Discussion

Baylor Recruiting

Well Baylor's recruiting has gone fairly O.K for now we just signed 2 recruits in week 4 and in week 5.

Week 4 :2stars: K(#29) Marcus Hill Yukon, OK JUCO, he brings in a kicker that was needed to my roster will more than likely be redshirted right away.

Week 5 :2stars: TE(#57) Shaun Ferguson 6'6" 248 Leon Valley, TX he brings in a need to my team of a catching TE, will be redshirted as well unless I can get better TE into camp.

16/18 scholarships left

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

so far i have 0 recruits commited......but i am on top of lots of 3 star guys...i am expecting them to commit anytime and mayb 1 or 2 4 stars

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

I think this is the week we finally egt some recruits, we have been #1 for 2-3 weeks now. I will update this as we advance.

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

thats what im planning on

5. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

USC Trojans Recruting - Week 5

Update:

As of this week, the Trojans have not had a recruit committed to their program. Coach Renegade-Ice is very optimistic about the possible recruits USC is targeting in stating "it's still early in the season, and in the recruitment process. We'll bring em' in and host em showing what our school has to offer, and take it from there." Looks like the previous Coach had them all scheduled for Week 13, but the Trojan Coaching Staff is looking to getting them in earlier and making a good impression on the new talented recruits.

6. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Quick Update: Well as i await for the week to advance i have cofidence in bringing in #1 CB Raymond Hardy:5stars: he has had us #1 for 3 weeks now, and im trying to close the deal as AL, FSU and TENN close in, the more he idles.

#1 G Julius Daniels:5stars: has us #2 just moved us down from #1 last after the TAMU lost

#2 MLB Micheal Bradshaw:5stars:Jackson AL, I think is a lock for us has us #1 right now.

and My last two prized ones are the top two FS

#1 FS Will Williams:5stars: Has A- speed which is really mouthwatering, 6'4 220 and hard hitter. We are #2 OSU jumped us and i think they have a big upper edge right now, gonna try and really fight for this one. If we dont get him there is my second option.

#2 FS Cedric White:5stars: 6'5 209 not as fast but hits just as hard, I would like both guys but i will mostlikely only get one.

7. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

What's up Bama...
    I like the way you posted your results...I will start utilizing your format...if you don't mind that is!!!

8. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Now i dont, im just trying to keep a few of my REC from you, ME and Afternoondelight are battling hard for alot of the ones i posted.

9. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

ohh I see....

that's cool,

Pssst!
    Don't tell anyone, but I have Private Eyes following coaches of this league around and reporting back to me. That guy with the shopping cart, who asked you for money, wasn't really homeless...or hungry!

10. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Breaking News

The Auburn Tigers have pulled in thier first Recruit of the Year in...

Eric Horne 6'1" 205 Bloomington, IN
    SS #21 :4stars:
    This Recruit is a force to be reconed with. He runs a 4.47(B+) forty and hits like a truck. In his Four year highschool Career He didnt miss many tackles(A-). While is highschool team played alot of zone he will have to adjust a bit at auburn.

His first task will be to get the old man Renegade-Ice has sent as a spy off my field...i lost 5 dollars to him....

11. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

hahahahaha....

hahahahah....Bama you da man...I'm still laughin!

12. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

This is probally good news for a few users as i am gonna back off a few of the ss's i was after..Ill have to look hard at my roster and see where i wanna lean...

13. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Arkansas got its first recruit of the season in 6'3 266 3* Guard John Miller........hopefully we will add some weight to him and make him a force to be reckoned with

14. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

The Race for #1 Overall Recruit Raymond Hardy took a quick turn today, as EPSN and Scouts Reports that he has Given a soft verbal to the University of Auburn. He has stated that there is where he feels most at home at the moment and that he still has some visit's left USC and TENN, But as of now he is Auburns to lose.

15. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

This just in....#2 Ovr Recruit and #1CB:5stars: Raymond Hardy Has signed a LOI to go to the University of Auburn. Raymond took Official visit to USC and Tenn these past two weeks.

"I know here i can play for championship defenses and get groomed for a bigger playing field," said Raymond. "I could of chose USC as they are an NFL factory but..its where you feel most comfortable and here is where i loved it."

40 Time: 4.36 Bench 277 SQT240(yuck)

Raymond is college ball ready now, Elite speed, superior cover skills(B man and B- Zone), he can press(B-) really good and his body movment and control is exceptional(B+ Jumping A+ Agi) Raymond is this years class of corner.

He held of 40 offers. Most notabaly(USC, TENN, FSU, ALA, FLA, TEX, LSU, NEB, Oklahoma)

16. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

USC Recruiting - Week 9

Join the USC Trojans in welcoming the newest member of the team: After visiting both the Oklahoma Sooners and Florida Gators, Marlin decided he would make the Trojans and Los Angeles his choice for college.

[​IMG]HB, Marlin Ward, 6'1", 198 lbs, from Lake City, SC
    IMPACT:This back will be a welcomed addition to the offense, as Sr HB Stephon Johnson will be departing this coming year for the NFL. This back's speed coupled with his hitting and breaking tackle ablities will garner him much attention within the ranks of the PAC 10 and realm of NCAA college football.

17. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Umm yeah, I hate you all!! LOL I'm going after a 4 star WR right now but I think he has Arkansas as his #1 and I'm his 3rd or 4th school. I told him "we beat the crap outta them, don't go there". I got some love hopefuly he changes his mind, I really don't think I'm getting him but I'm not giving up.

18. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

I would focus on the 3 stars to get instant upgrades probally...thing is this year 2* and 3* recruits can be diamonds in rough aka higher rated than 4-5 stars just have to find them

19. DC

DC Shake n Bake

nope hes mine, i told him it was a fluke lol that it was supposed to be a warm up game and we took em lightly.....mwahhaha ...............he agreed:bangnana:

20. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

there was a 4 star S that had ark on his list and was being unrecruited but i think he droped you guys

21. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

You got yourself a shutdown corner over there, if he stays healthy. I know Auburn is paying their recruits. I want a full investigation done. :D

22. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Well he owed us! he had us #1 all season then bam USC went from 5th to 2nd and Tenn was #2 all season and everyone had a full bar. Hey No one can resist the tiger walk, ride in our limo and let all the chicks on campus see. with the reggie bush gate going on...over here you can get away with new 2010 escalades and no one will notice... :p

23. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Auburn is building a defense

Jermaine Mcgee :4stars: Henderson KY
    6'3 239

Mcgee didnt come onto AUB until well after the season had started. While the tigers battle it out with LSU Georgia and FLA for instate #2MLB Micheal Bradshaw and Tenn for #10 MLB Zach Roth...the tigers had to look for a suitable replacement for what the vision of the tigers future defense. Look no further than Mcgee.

Adding more speed with the current prospect. Mcgee runs a 4.62 40 time(B-)
    tackles well (B-) and gets off blocks really well(B-)(block shedding) and (B- finesse move).

AD King had this to say about MCgee..."He was the best kept secret in KY this year and after getting news about him from a few contacts...it was pettle to metal...looking at his game this is what we want in our 4-3 scheme...speed so we can stay in base defense with all this spread non sense."

24. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

not so fast....

[​IMG]

Once again, Renegade-Ice's man is on top of ALL team's recruiting strategies! Pssst...if you see Homer....uuuhhh, I mean THIS MAN...he is not affiliated with the Trojan recuiting team...just ask Bama!

After a lengthy detailed report from the Trojans recruiting team, the USC Trojans are happy to announce the penning of 2 high school standouts, as well as the soft-signing of 1 during Week 10:

[​IMG]DT, Chad Lawson, 6'6", 280 lbs, from Melrose Park, Illinois
    IMPACT: With the departure of Sr. starting DT Averell Spicer, this replacement will plug a huge hole in the Trojans DEF line. The Trojans will utilize this recruits size and speed to help shut down the running game, as well as applying pressure on opponents QBs. Noteworthy about Chad is his size...when he gets his hands up rushing the passer...he's more like 7'4"...he's a beast and force to be reckoned with in the coming year.

[​IMG]SS, Scott Massey, 5'10", 175 lbs, from Tremonton, Utah
    IMPACT: Immediate, with the foreseen departure of All-American Taylor Mays, as well as 4 other starting secondary members, SS Massey's presence in the secondary will help solidify a Trojan defense that looks to rebuild the DEF for the coming year.

Soft-Signed Recruit(s):

[​IMG]SS, Alex Stover, 6'1", 180 lbs, from Jr College [Los Angeles, California]
    IMPACT: Immediate...with the signing of this recruit, the Trojans are now free to move around their secondary in plugging holes in much needed skilled positions in the secondary...primarily the Safety positions.

25. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Committed

[​IMG]

ATH Julian Davis :4stars:
    5'11 185
    Speed B+
    Agility B+
    Impact: He may redshirt, if not look to him to be a utility back.
    Note: Recruited as HB

FS Steve Douglas :3stars:
    6'2 216
    Speed B+
    Zone B-
    Impact: Redshirt

MLB Anthony Pittman :3stars:
    6'1 228
    tackle B-
    Hit B-
    Impact: Backup/Redshirt

MLB Josh Mcnamara:4stars:
    6'1 217
    Speed B
    Tackle B
    Impact: Backup

G John Miller:3stars:
    6'3 266
    Run B-
    Pass B-

SS Curtis Simmons:3stars:
    5'11 202
    Speed B+
    Zone B-

I have soft verbals from my replacement punter and a 3* FS and making a late push on a few other guys who will be good pickups if i land em!