1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Recruiting for the Remainder of the year

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Recruiting for the Remainder of the year

If you have a team that was already in use just continue to abide by the recruiting rules that were already in place for this season

If you are a new member or switched to a new team was that controlled by CPU before then please limit your recruits to these limits

2 :5stars:
    7 :4stars:

And do not go over the roster size of 70

Next year i will lay out recruiting rules that everyone will follow but we will finish off this season by following these rules. Thanks

2. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Our original rules state 1 :5stars: with opportunity for bonus recruits. New guys get 2 :5stars: ? Can we allow current owners that only have 1 and no bonus recruits be allowed 2. I am not sure where I fall without looking, but I figured I would ask.

3. Hova

Well i did the 2 for the new guys because they didn't get a chance to go after the bonus recruits because they were CPU controlled originally. But yes if you have no bonus recruits i will allow you 1 extra 5 star until we all get on the same page next year

4. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Are we still allowed to trade sign an extra 4* in place of a 5*?

5. Hova

Yes you can trade in a 5 star for a 4 star