Archived Recruiting Insider

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThePaw, Nov 4, 2010.

1. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Hey guys, this will be different than User Stars of Tomorrow. That was ALOT of work, and since it's crunch time at school i'll be doing this instead. I will be highlighting one recruit each week, and it will be each USER's top recruit. So, let's get this started shall we?

[​IMG]
    Randy is the top QB coming in this year and coach Bigtubb_ managed to make him a trojan. Coach Bigtubb_ is becoming one of the league's best recruiters and Randy is a big time catch. Randy lead his team to the state championship 3 straight times, and has all the tools to be a big time player in college. The thing that Randy will have to work on is his awareness. At times he looks lost when things don't go his way, and also on his fumbling problems. He has a low carry rating, and it shows when he gets hit. If he can improve upon these things you may be looking at a Heisman winner.​
    "This team absolutely loves Randy. He's our leader, and is definitely the most special player that I have ever coached." Coach Wacknie, Randy's HS Coach.​
    "I choose USC because coach Bigtubb_ convinced me I could be special here. USC has one of the most historic traditions in college football and I can't wait to play there. Fight on!" - Randy Madison

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Paw you bring these recruits to life so well no one would have a problem with you just highlighting one recruit.

Can't wait until I get a player that graces this content, this :3stars: linebacker is not cuttin' it:)

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Props bruh. I feel good about that recruit now...lol

Fight On!

4. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Well done Paw. If you want to teach me how to use whatever template you are using I could do 1 guy per week also.

5. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Yea these post are nice paw

6. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

1 recruit is fine with me. Excellent work Paw!

7. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

[​IMG]
    Mr2Bits is working that Florida magic by going up to New Jersey and grabbing the top halfback in this year's class, Clarence Webster. Webster has speed to burn and reminds some players of Trindon Holliday from LSU a few years back except with more height. Clarence is the 100m NCAA champion this year, and Mr2Bits knew that he would fit great into his system ala a Jeffery Demps. Webster has great size for being such a speedster, and should be a force within a few years. A few things that he could work on are his vision as sometimes he just doesn't hit the right holes, and his catching out of the backfield. I'm sure 2Bit's needs that added demension of catching from this young speedster. Clarence lead his highschool team to the state playoffs where they lost in the second round.​
    "Clarence has great character and is very special player as he lead this team to the state playoffs, the first time we have been there in ages. His teammates love him, and view him as the sole leader of this team. I wish the kid all the best, and hope that he has a great college career." - Coach Timmons, Webster's Highschool Coach.​
    "I chose Florida because I have loved what they have been doing the last few years. Great traditions, and I love the system. I'm sure they could use my speed, and i'm looking forward to making the rest of the SEC Gator Bait. GO GATORS" - Clarence Webster

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Good thing I'll only have to deal with this chump when he's a frosh, if he gets to play next year... Bits keep plugging people in for that Gator offense... I think he wants his SEC back;)

9. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

His Freshman TE 2Bits got last year and this RB will be hard to stop.

10. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Tell all yo friends: Florida will be for real in '13.

11. Maximus21

What does that mean for me?

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG]

13. Maximus21

well played sir

14. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

LOL. It means I might beat someone OTHER than LSU next season.