1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Recruiting Insider

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThePaw, Nov 24, 2010.

1. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Our first installment comes from NC State WR commit, Marcus Williams.​
    [​IMG]
    Our recruiting service puts Marcus as the 788th best player, but only because he is so raw. He lines up as a WR, but has a lot of problems catching the ball at times. Coach Alemic will have to coach this young one up, but with his quickness and speed he will be a threat once he improves on catching and route running. I look for him to be a decent wide reciever in the next few years once Williams, Spencer, and Graham graduate.​
    "Coach Alemic told me that he thinks that I have what it takes to be successful. I lived in Georgia but my dad is a NC State fan so that factored into the decision aswell. I hope to be a big-time threat in the next few years." - Marcus Williams

2. alemic

alemic Walk On

Man that was sick, you should bring that into S2F lol

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Hmm....his dad is an NC State fan.....this is beginning to sound like Cam Newton...

4. alemic

alemic Walk On

Now let's calm down about all this he only cost me $5,000 I'm pretty sure that's not against the rules

5. slim

slim Walk On

D- catching and route running for a WR? sounds like he needs to be moved to CB.