Recruiting Issues

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jam., Oct 30, 2009.

1. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Recruiting Issues

Since I took over the team this week, the computer has been recruiting, and sadly it has given more scholarships than I have seniors leaving +3.

I have 7 seniors leaving, so I should only give out 10 scholarships, yet the computer has given out 18.

I hope I'm not penalized for this, and I was wondering if there was anything I could do?

2. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

you can remove the target from your board and then readd him, im pretty sure that results in the scholarship being removed

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

OK you can offer who you want but its up to you to not go over so you have to be smart about it..so manage the commits/offers or be aware whos close and whos not so you can pull them and readd them to your board. ALso is a player commits but you didnt offer he his treated as a walkon and not counted agaist you

4. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Hm, alright. Thanks.

5. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Also if you have open spots on your roster I.E you have 67/70 roster spots you can count that as 16 schollies dunno what your looking like. Also you should petition Hogs because of the way the cpu did the recruiting that you can recruits your personal 13 or so recruits and cut the ones in offseason commited so far.