Recruiting Limits

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MorsDraconis, Sep 30, 2009.

1. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Recruiting Limits

I hope you guys realize that this is not only a limit on the number of 5 star players but also a limit on the number of 4 star players.

Some of you are over that limit of 4 star players already and you really shouldn't be.

The limit for 6 star prestige programs for 4 star players is 8 and some of you are above that number.

Not sure what I'm going to do about that yet, but it's definitely an issue...

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Yo, in the other thread a 6 prestige has 4 star limit at 10 and 5 presitge a 4 star limit of 8

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Shit, I need to check this. I don't know if I was aware of the 4 star rule. The good news is I only have 12 total schollys available so I shouldn't be over.

4. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

damn I didnt even think about it. I also only have 12 and I know I have 1 5 and a couple 3s... Ill have to get on and check.

5. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I just checked and I have 8 :4stars: :( My bad I dont know why I didnt realize I was going over.

6. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

You're absolutely right. Thanks for pointing that out man. That's my bad.

In that case, no one is over the limit then.

Sorry fellas. I forgot I changed it to 10 for a 6 and 8 for a 5. Thought I went twice as many 5 star players but apparently I didn't.

Again, sorry fellas.

Just keep that in mind from now on.

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

So next year is it 8 4-star recruits for a 6 star program? Just want to be clear so I do not break any rules.

I also read it was 10, so that is why I was still recruiting 4 star players despite having 8 currently committed to my school.

8. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I think I deserve a pat on the back for holding my tongue on this thread LMAO

9. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Yes, it will be changed to 8 :4stars: recruits for 6 star programs and 6 :4stars: recruits for 5 star programs. That is just way too much of the talent pool being taken away from the computer.

I'll be sure to post a thing about it when we start next season so that everyone sees this post.

10. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

I don't think the 6 star programs should have double the amount of 4 star players as the 5 star programs. Call it self interest, if you will

11. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

That's a typo on my part. It should be 8 for 6 prestige and 6 for 5 prestige. I'll fix that right now.