Recruiting Mania Season 4

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by MNoffke, Jan 27, 2012.

1. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

Season 4 recruiting

2. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

4:4stars: SS Luis Peters (#11 SS/185 Nationally) - Coverage DB. Will enhance the speed of the OSU defense (4.34 - 40yd dash). Could see time early in the return game. Has solid coverage skills and pursuit to the ball. Needs to work on his press coverage skills. Projected to be a 76 OVR SS as a freshman.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
  3. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Season Four (2014) California Recruiting Class
    # [/COLOR][/COLOR]PLAYER NAME POSITION HEIGHT WEIGHT CALIBER OVERALL NOTABLE ATTRIBUTES[/FONT]
    1 [​IMG] Brett Woods ATH 5'10 193 LBS :5stars: TBD A- SPD, B+ AGI & MCV, B PRC, B- ZCV
    2 [​IMG] Dan Larsen QB 6'4 199 LBS :4stars: TBD A- ELU, B+ AGI, B THP & SPD, C+ BTK & THA
    3 [​IMG] Brad Jackson HB 6'1 202 LBS :4stars: TBD A- SPD, B AGI & ACC, B- ELU & SFA, C+ SPM
    4 [​IMG] Victor Roberson DE 6'2 227 LBS :4stars: TBD B BSH, B- STR & PMV & FMV, C+ TKL & PUR
    5 [​IMG] Josh Franklin MLB 5'9 254 LBS :4stars: TBD B SPD & HPW, B- AGI, C+ PUR & BSH & PRC
    6 [​IMG] Marcus Jackson OLB 6'7 237 LBS :4stars: TBD B SPD & PUR & ZCV, B- PRC & MCV, C STR & TKL
    7 [​IMG] Bubba Luke CB 6'1 177 LBS :4stars: TBD A- SPD, B+ JMP & ACC, B AGI & ZCV, B- PRC & MCV
    8 Thomas Brown G 6'5 299 LBS :4stars: TBD C+ STR & PBF & RBF & RBS, C PBS & SPD & IMB
    9 Corey Davis OLB 5'10 187 LBS :4stars: TBD B JMP, B- SPD & AGI & HPW & STR, C+ TKL & BKS
    10 Jason Gibson CB 6'2 166 LBS :4stars: TBD B+ MCV, B SPD & ACC & JMP & ZCV, B- PRC & PRS
    11 Arnold Campbell FS 5'11 207 LBS :4stars: TBD A- SPD, B+ AGI & ACC, B- PRS, C+ TKL & ZCV
    12 Ricky Rodgers T 6'5 280 LBS :3stars: TBD B- ACC, C+ STR & RBF & RBS, C PBF, C- IBK
    13 Lance Washington DT(JC) 5'11 284 LBS :3stars: TBD B- PMV & FMV & PUR, C+ STR & BSH & TKL
    14 Donta Thomas G (JC) 5'11 308 LBS :2stars: TBD B+ PBS, B PBF, B- STR, C+ IMB, C SPD & AGI & RBF
    15 John Clarke TE (JC) 6'2 245 LBS :2stars: TBD B CTH, B- SPD, C+ RTR & REL & PBF & RBS
    16 Bobby Jones K 5'11 189 LBS :2stars: TBD C KPW & C KAC

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
  4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Washington State signs their first recruit in week 2 of the season...:3stars: WR Lamont Davis.

Davis is 6'4" 195lbs from Washington, and has A- speed. He will be a solid addition to our offense.

We have also moved up the ranks of some of the upper recruits in the nation as well.

5. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

IrishBearcat we are fighting over a lot of the same targets this year, stand down...

6. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Nice steal.

7. IrishBearcat

I'd pick my top targets and cut your losses now. Without your B coaching prestige ya done son!

8. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

The Buffaloes finally get a commitment from a recruit this season.

:3stars:(#26) DT Trent Miller 6'3 266 lbs B- Strength, C Power Moves

9. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

so my board is down to like 10 guys and I think only like 6 will sign. Ugly year of recruiting for Utah.

10. IrishBearcat

-Cougars- manages to schedule a visit for elite QB prospect Dan Larsen in WEEK 4!?!? A 52-10 blowout win over #9 Nebraska will surely have him impressed.

[​IMG]

:4stars: QB DAN LARSEN

If I can hang on until week 8, I think I land him. Hopefully he is smart enough not to commit to UCLA!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  11. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

He wants to play for winners! (y)

12. IrishBearcat

Exactly, and with UCLA's decline eminent it looks like he'll be a Golden Bear for sure. :)

13. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I don't even know that dude I have a ton of QB's lol. But hey if he commits I will cut the crappy QB's for that guy

14. IrishBearcat

We don't allow cuts, remember?

15. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Damn it, hope he commits to Cal then lol

16. IrishBearcat

Feel free to revoke his scholarship! :)

17. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

[​IMG]
    UCLA gets their first commit of the season and nab the #8 OLB Taylor Woods. Woods brings great acceleration and pursuit to the Bruins soon to be 3-4 defense. The Bruins are losing most of the talent on the defensive side of the ball especially at the LB position. Taylor was a big pick up and the Bruins are predicting that he will be tearing it up on the defensive side of the ball his Sophomore year.​

18. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Buffaloes received 2 commitments. First one is from the best recruit I've been able to get commit to Colorado so far and should work well in my offense.

:3stars:#36 WR John Perkins 6'1 181 A speed, B+ Route Running

:3stars: #14 MLB Mike Lewis 6'3 232 B Speed, B- Strength

19. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Arizona added their first recruit of the season, inking 6'3" 249lbs OLB Ron Nelson

Nelson comes in with a solid chance at playing a lot as a freshman, with OLB being one of the weaknesses of the Wildcat defense. Ron is a big hitter with B- hit power, who loves seperating ball carriers from the ball, but he can be simply just a hitter sometimes with just a C tackle rating. Nelson is also average in coverage with a C rating in both zone and man coverage and with B- acceleration he will be solid when covering TE's and slot recievers.
    Projection: Looks like he will be in the mix for a #2 role when camp starts next season.

20. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

:3stars:#29 CB Tim McMillian 5'10 160 B+ Speed, B+ ACC, C+ Coverages and Press

Solid signing for me. This class is starting to look solid for Colorado standards. Nothing spectacular, but will be a class filled with 3 stars at positions I need. Hopefully I'll get a diamond in the rough or two and they work out a lot better than expected.

21. IrishBearcat

Week 7 California Commitments
    # [/COLOR][/COLOR]PLAYER NAME POSITION HEIGHT WEIGHT CALIBER OVERALL NOTABLE ATTRIBUTES[/FONT]
    1 [​IMG] Victor Roberson DE 6'2 227 LBS :4stars: TBD B BSH, B- STR & PMV & FMV, C+ TKL & PUR

Picked up a blue-chip defensive end. Really relieved he committed as DE was a huge position of need. Roberson could play DT as well due to his strength.

Also, Cal has moved to #1 on QB Dan Larsen's list a head of UCLA and Coach -Cougars- (Larsen visits Cal this week as well).

22. IrishBearcat

[​IMG]

HUGE get for Cal. We've lacked a playmaker at QB for quite some time, and Mr. Larsen should be able to fix that problem very quickly. The battle to land him came down to the wire between myself and Coach -Cougars- but ultimately Dan made the right choice! :D

23. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

OSU signed two top 150 recruits in week 8. 4 :4stars:CB Theo Harris (#145 nationally, #12 CB) and 4 :4stars:QB Ryan Smith (#53 nationally, #2 QB). Smith is being compared to Tim Tebow by Rivals and Scout. A large mobile QB with decent arm. Smith will more than likely redshirt his first season at OSU.

4 other recruits should sign in the next week or two which would bring OSU total to 8 with 2 spots remaining.

24. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

OVERRATED! unless you plan on running an option attack, that QB could have been a 2 star IMO. He'll be good in the pocket avoiding sacks and will be able to scramble to pick up much needed yards so he'll be valuable for you but as a passer, good luck. Hope you dont rush anything. He's coming on to campus as easily your 4th best passer but easily your only QB with mobility. be smart about it. this is heisman, you can throw picks with anyone, but when it comes down to you, you will be cussing more at the guy who misses all those wide open men

on the flip side! UTAH GOT SOME KIDS! 2 utes and a canadian! and just like that, we rocket up to the 91st best class in the nation!
    just 3 guys left on my board

25. IrishBearcat

I remember the last QB your deemed "overrated" ended up leading me to my first National Championship. This is GREAT news! :)