recruiting meter question.

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Jul 21, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

recruiting meter question.

OK so there are 2 interest meters.

One for overall and another that appears to be a weekly meter.

Once we fill up the weekly interest meter should we stop? can we not gain anymore interest after it is full??

sometimes I can fill that meter up quickly especially if you sway a pitch in your favor.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I will go out on a limb and say that none of us definitively know the answer to that question yet, Jason. Except maybe Bruce, who bought the strategy manual yesterday.

3. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

i was under the impression that once you fill up that weekly meter there's no benefit to continuing from an interest point of view. You still might want to try and unlock pitches, however.

4. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

One thing is for sure, once a team has a lead for a recruit, it is pretty much over.

Same goes for Soft commits.

5. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

nah, your game genie must need new codes..... you can definitely get a recruit even after they have a soft commit as i have lost multiple players i had soft committed for weeks even after dumping time into them.... what i have learned so far is as long as you have a visit with the recruit you have a shot.......

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

the main difference I've noticed this year is that on multiple occasions I have signed a guy mid-call! Not just after offering a scholarship... Like mid call during week 4, etc.

7. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Very true.... i thought the recruit hung up on me.... i go back to the recruitng board and see he has signed......(y)