Recruiting New Coach

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cyhiphopp, Oct 19, 2012.

1. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

BG
    fordtuff504
    onaradio34
    Crumbler81
    Jbbubba
    Donkalion
    Juicemann03
    cmassey13

Hey guys. Just wanted you all to know that I am actively recruiting a guy to come in as a new coach. He's in a non-TSO league with me and he's as frustrated with it as I was before I joined here.

I think he's pretty interested. He's not sure if he wants to join now or wait till we are in the off season. I suggested hopping in now so he can fix any bad recruiting by the CPU.

I let him know some of the basics about the league and what teams/conferences are available.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what teams would be good choices? I know West Virginia was a user team at one point so they would possibly have decent recruiting for last year.

Any suggestions would be helpful. I am going to try and get him to apply for approval soon.

Thanks in advance!

• Like Like x 1
  2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

1). Have him go ahead and put an application in the New Member Lounge. He has to be approved before he can join a league.

2). I would prefer he be Big 12 since we only have 2 coaches there.

3). Nice work!!

3. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Yeah, I told him he needed to apply. He's an ISU alum and fan like me so he will probably be fine joining the Big12. I will let him know your preference.

4. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

yeah, definitely get him to apply now. it'll take a day or two for him to get through that process. Seems like there's plenty of good choices in the Big 12 and since you guys are fans of that conference, it looks like a good fit. I joined in-season (although it was the second week of yr 1) and the only tough part was not having preseason scouting info to work with, but the computer shouldn't have been able to screw things up too bad in just 1+ years.