Recruiting online

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Big-Bear-W, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Recruiting online

Sorry I know this has come up, but couldn't find the thread.

When I recruit online [at work, or at home, both with decent CPU] I get booted out once in awhile and lose the time for that one recruit, and cant call him back.

Has anyone figured out if there is a work-around, or if this is another program I am running causing a conflict and crash?

2. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Happens to me as well

3. shibdib

shibdib In Nacho We Trust

same, you have to do everything slowly.. their shit website doesnt take kindly to clicking before its completely done loading

4. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

yeah, there's always a little delay in page loading, let it load then do what u have to do. Don't go Crazy with the trigger finger on the mouse.

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I try to avoid using the website as much as possible.

Another thing I noticed about using it. Promises that you normally can't offer are unlocked (all of them are unlocked actually.) Has anyone tried to use these and can you actually fulfill them or what?

6. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

I hadn't noticed the promise glitch.

I have definately found that you need to take it slow... but the crash still happens. I thought I had it figured out because the crash seems to occur after abit of time, but this latest time [what prompted my thread] it crahsed on me right away.

If the problem is so common then it must be their website or programming. Just wish there was soemthing I could do because it was a GREAT feature to add, I give them props for trying.

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yes it is risky. DO NOT DOUBLE CLICK ANYTHING! Good rule of thumb.

8. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

dont schedule any visits via the website.... if you schedule a visit you have a 50/50 chance to lose your call....