1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Recruiting players

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Flyinhi2005, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

Is it me.. Or does no 5* and 4*'s wanna come to Texas Tech.... I threw a couple up there and see what happens but.. My scouting has 1 A couple B's and alot of C's and D's.. Gonna be a rough year recruiting lol

2. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

After 1st week of scouting are team is gonna be hurting.. i threw 40 mins at some 5* recruits and it didnt go good.. Back to the drawing bored and some 3* and lower.. Some of my 4 stars wouldnt even take a look at are team

3. LTL7360

LTL7360 Play hard for the name on your chest: Texas A&M

just a tip, try to use alot of scouting time to find 2-3 star gems. Those will be the athletes you dont have to compete with big prestigous schools, in your case texas, OU, and A&M. If you find a 68 overall and scout him enough to find he is a 75 overall, he a a true gem that wont take much to go to tech instead of tulsa, rice, or houston. Just my 2 cents though.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MG

MG Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    this, and it is much easier this year with the scouting feature they put in.

don't waste your time with 5*s. win a couple seasons and the 4's and 5*'s will be banging at your door to come play in Lubbock.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

i only threw 2-3 5 on board to see if i had a shot.. Not even close. im gonna stick with 2-3's now lol

6. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Man I got screwed by EA. I offered two guys on my board in week 1 a 4 star T and a 4 star OLB that insta committed then the servers went down and when I went back in all the guys I offered didn't get offers and the insta guys were not committed anymore. DAMN YOU EA!!!!

7. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

boo whoo i feel bad for you..NOOTTT lol.. just kidding haha