1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Recruiting Question....Are we doing the plus 1?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BTown, Oct 15, 2010.

1. BTown

BTown Walk On

Recruiting Question....Are we doing the plus 1?

Are we doing the players leaving plus 1 rule or just sign up to the 70 man limit?

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

70 man limit. it is kond of pointless to recruit over that IMO to cut a player someone else could have recruited

3. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Aww crap, I didn't even look at the recruiting limit. I hope i'm not going over *Crosses fingers*

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

im not to big on restricting these things unless i see an excessive amount of over the limits. it should definetly never be over 3 of what your limit is. And that doesnt mean recruit 73. But sometimes we lose count

5. ThePaw

Well I only have ten players on my recruiting board right now and they are all to fill holes. I should be alright. I have three starting defensive lineman to replace. Joy.

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I have several holes to fill this season...but so far its started out well!!!

7. ThePaw

I have no commitments thus far but i'm pretty much #1 on everyone's list. Got a big week next week. Sorry for going off topic, haha.

8. BTown

BTown Walk On

OK, just putting my numbers together and wanted to make sure. Thanks.