Recruiting Question

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Chiang-Shih, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

Recruiting Question

I have a question/problem with one of my commits for Georgia. The DE who gave his commit to Georgia prior to me taking over is illegal. He is 6'5 196 lbs 4 star DE ranked #2 OVR. Should I cut him when we get to the off season? Or should I keep him since it was the computer who recruited him to Georgia?

2. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

How is he illegal? Did I miss some of my homework reading...again? I will revert back to the rules to see who & what you can recruit in positions and the specifics for those positions...good question. I had totally overlooked the cpu attributes assigned to recruits, mainly looking at positions and ratings...very, very good question...and point!

3. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I personally think that if you recruit a guy like that who IS a DE (like this case) then you should be allowed to keep him. The only thing that wouldn't work imo is if you recruited an athlete with that weight and changed him to a DE. That's just my two cents though it's up to the commissioner

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

He should be legal only because he was recruited as a DEand wasnt an ATH or positional switch

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

yeah i think that applies more to position changes...i dnt think if he is a DE that it applies

6. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

it's fine. Don't cut him.