recruiting questionnaire for The League

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

recruiting questionnaire for The League

Of the players from the last recruiting class, how many are starting?

If you had to name one of your true freshman that might earn himself a spot on the Freshman All American team, which player would it be? (list some ratings and why he has a shot)

Of all the players you recruited, who is currently the best?

Who will be the best by the time they're a senior?

How is this season's recruiting going so far? Any big signings?

What is the one player on your board that your team needs the most?

Which player on your board to you think will be the best overall?

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I will start.

3 - Te George Allen, RT Jason Graves, CB Wes Baker (plays nickle)

If you had to name one of your true freshman that might earn himself a spot on the Freshman All American team, which player would it be? (list some ratings and why he has a shot)

3 - Te George Allen - 72 OVR, 78 SPD, 80 STR, 76 ACC, 61 AWR, 73 CAR, 71 cth, 71 SPC, 72 CIT, 72 RTE, 70 PBK, 84 RBK, 77 IBL
    Allen isn't a "special" talent but he's a starter for an offense that likes to spread the ball around, especially since we don't have Jermaine Kearse. In two games he has 6 catches for 199 yards, a 33.2 yard average since he's had a couple long gainers including one for 71 yards. At 6'2 220, he's not huge but he's big enough for our system and he's pretty stout. No major weaknesses. We think he will be a four-year starter unless we recruit a superstar at that position.

RT Jason Graves, 6'4 288 - 80 OVR, 80 PBK, 78 RBK, 73 STR, 87 RBF, 85 RBS, 82 PBF, 85 PBS
    Just ratings wise he's the best, and some of our big runs have come off his backside. He's played real well.

I just have a feeling about a DE that we signed,
    Darren Arnold. 6'0 242, 76 OVR, 76 SPD, 77 STR, 81 ACC 83 PMV, 87 FMV, 82 BSH, 80 PUR, 87 PRC
    I think if he were in there right now he would kinda suck but I think he will improve by leaps and bounds and become a huge part of our defense. Love his pass rush potential.

How is this season's recruiting going so far? It's dubious... We are in the position where we really can't be helped by some of these very average recruits that sort of dominate the big board. We need studs, none of which had us at the top... So we ahve to beat teams to get these guys and it's not clear it will work out. It could end up well or horribly...

Any big signings? we've signed two guys, neither of which I would classify as a huge signing, however, at least one of them will probably start, the tackle. He's 6'7, 271, with good speed/acceleration for a lineman and decent ratings across the board. His strength is subpar, but so is our existing RT mentioned above, we can't get the strong ones interested.

The #1 MLB Clayton Johnson is a must-get for us. Not that we necessarily WILL get him mind you but we really need a starting caliber MLB and there are VERY few out there this year. It's an atrocious year for them and this guy is pretty solid. We lose Kurt Mangum after this season and our highest rated returning guy is in the mid 60's.

The #1 WR, Darrell Richardson. Its either him, or the #17 DE Jimmy Johnson. But Richardson will put up eye-popping numbers for whomever lands him, assuming he's healthy. There's like four of us fighting for him, and three EXTREMELY tough CPU recruiting teams as well, will be an interesting battle.

3. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Man that purple font hurts my eyes!

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hey thanks for contributing, lol. Fixed color

5. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    I'll put something up later. But you're welcome!

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:

WR Nate Little (76)
    RG Eric Hicks (74)
    RT Garrett Thomas (74)
    RE Brian Moore (76)
    ROLB Adam Osborn (76)
    K Michael Lewis (67)
    P Kevin McCloud
    ---Needless to say this is a VERY young team. And not even the departures of the big 3 was going to avoid the inevitable. In fact, only WR Nate Little WOULDN'T be starting if they were still here.

ROLB Adam Osborn- 76 OVR, 84 SPD, 85 ACC, 80 TAK, 77 BSD, 79 ZCV, 84 STR (STATS- 18 tackles, 6FL, sack)
    ---Osborn up until the week we just played was leading our team in tackles. Osborn just seems like he's one of those guys who is always around the ball. He's a relentless player and many times I've seen him come back into the play to make a TD saving tackle in the past two weeks. He's easily my best run stopping LB at the moment as he's always in the backfield. Right now, he's feeling his way around getting sacks but Osborn has been one of the better signings that's contributing to the team already.

---Well that first class, it seems like none of those guys will be able to contribute HA. But the last class, we see quite a few guys that will be able to contribute. LB Adam Osborn so far has the lead as the guy that maybe the best out of that class but before it's done, I'd say one of the WR's...Nate Little, will be the best. He has the physical attributes and looks like he can add some speed and become a deep threat for us, as soon as next year.

---I'd say Osborn again but I really like the ends I brought in here. Brian Moore has the size (6'7", 230lbs), speed (80) and strength (83) to become a beastly end for us. He's starting right now and he just simply had the better attributes. His burst off the line is damn good too (80) and he can do it all at the end spot. He will be at least a 92 rated player by his senior year if he continues the rate of his play.

---This class won't be as good as last years. Despite the recruiting blunders by EA, I was close to a top 10 class LAST YEAR. This year, there wasn't many high profile recruits that were interested in us. We are looking at this QB who we have #1 on our board that would be a huge get for us and put this offense back to being a passing oriented one, although with the transfer we received and the backs we currently have, that may not be the case. We so far signed a DE, who will be just depth at the end spot. We are hitting hard the offensive line prospects right now to beef up that spot since we have mostly a upperclassmen at those positions.

---QB Daniel Sims. Sims had B throw power and B throw accuracy and quite honestly may be able to start off the bat if we are able to get him. Right now, our QB corps isn't spectacular by any means. In fact, it's downright sad. We redshirted QB Matt Smith in hopes he can be able to contribute and he has the inside track of being a starter next season. He came in with B- throw accuracy and his height is a bit of a concern being that he's only 6'0". Sims has the big time arm and is the guy I'm heavily recruiting. Of course, USF is going after him too and that's tough. I don't think he fits that offense!

---This guard Albert Dykes looks like a huge stud. He's primarily a passing guard type and he has ridiculous ratings there. Only thing is we are currently 4th and Iowa, Illinois and Miami are ahead of us...that's not a good thing. He looks like a beauty and one kid we have very high on our board.

7. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    MLB Patrick Richardson and RT Adam Merrick

HB John Patrick (74 OVR, 92 SPD)
    He will get a lot of opportunities to carry the ball on offense and should get plenty opportunities to score. He's the more explosive of the 2 HBs we play.

MLB Patrick Richardson (76 OVR, 93 SPD, 86 PUR, 80 Play Rec)
    This guy is an insane athlete at LB. He has great speed to be involved in a lot of plays and is great in coverage.

Richardson, as this guy gains awareness and strength he will be a force to be reckoned with.

Only one signing so far.

Troy Smart
    :3stars: DT
    6'3" 270 LBs

Smart has B- Strength, C+ Power moves, C BSH. Not a great player but we need to add depth at DT.

Not so much one player as it is position. We need to rebuiled both the offensive and defensive lines. We are pretty soft on D-line and the O-line will be losing the remaining guys that we started with when the dynasty began. Some keys guys that we are going after are Tackles Daniel Robison and Eric Williams. Also we are going after DE Ryan Moore.

No comment!

8. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Contributing:
    - TE Richard is my second TE and gets some action in two of my double TE sets.
    - My top recruit from last season, CB Jordan Thomas is my nickelback.
    - Athlete Dontae Doyle is starting at SS

Freshman AA:
    - Not really sure any of them will be big enough fixtures.

Best:
    Probably my two four star guys from last year.

C Will Fuller is a second year starter: 78 overall, 6-4, 305, 83 RBK/PBK, 79 STR

MLB Brian Porter: 79 overall, 6-1, 225, 80 SPD, 76 TAK, 78 Power, 80 Pursuit, 79 Recognition, 76 block shedding, 84 finesse moves, 77 Man coverage, 80 zone

And I'm high on Thomas Jordan as my no. 1 or 2 CB next year. Should be a good, bumping CB who can handle the big tall Pac-10 receivers: 6-2, 175 (looks big in game), 74 overall, 93 speed, 80 agil, 90 accel, 91 jump, 75 man, 84 zone, 88 press

This year:
    So far just two commits that'll be special teams, depth guys.

Who do i need the most?
    Not falling for the Helli mind game on this one. These are not the recruits you are looking for ...

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

You guys are funny.

I have my board set up the way I have it set up, and the guy(s) that I have to have I'm going after hard with 60 min. just like everybody else. What, you think i'm gonna switch over and go after another guy in week 4 cuz you need him? You can't do that this year, it don't work. Sillly bitches

10. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Contributing Freshman:
    • HB - David Jones - back up for Ball and had a big 20 yard TD run vs Alabama this year
    • WR - Ken Lewis - True Stud and #2 WR. he is a speedster.
    • G - I have 2 true freshman at guard. Both are in the mid 80s OVR.
    • MLB - David Houston - Signed on the off season. 89 spd and 96 acc. Finally some speed on defense. Would have LOVED to redshirt this guy but I need him!
    • TE - Justin Jones is a RS Freshman who will get targets but has the case of the dropsies.

Freshman AA:
    WR - Ken Lewis - He will get many targets and he seems to be able to catch the ball in traffic. 98 spd, 95 acc, 81 cth, 81 rtr.
    MLB - David Houston - 89 spd, 96 acc, 80 str, 78 pur. This guy is in every play on defense. He could end up racking up some stats.

My Best Recruits to far:

WR - Ken Lewis - 84 OVR
    G - Darren London - 82 OVR
    G - Wesely Johnson - 83 OVR

Recruiting This year:
    I signed a offensive tackle, we need 1 more. We are 1,2,3 on alot of top guys but battling big time schools. Who knows how it will turn out.

Who do i need the most?
    We need CB Sellers, FS Lewis, FS Bell. We need speed on defense and some playmakers in the secondary. These 3 would be a WONDERFUL addition to the Badgers!!

Who will the best player on my board
    QB - Shaun Nicolson - A+ arm, B+ Acc....this guy will be a monster. I dont need him but how could I let him go to another rival!!

HB - Jake Hill - I dont think I am going to sign this guy but A speed, B+ agl, B elu. This guy could start anywhere in the country.

Lets advance!