Recruiting Rankings & League Info

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by xx Vols xx, Nov 25, 2010.

1. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

I hope to have some time later this afternoon and will put together the recruiting rankings for our teams.

I will advance the week on Monday Night Nov 29th @ 11pm EST

Thanks to everyone that stuck out this season....I know things slowed down this year and we lost some members. I was guilty of dragging ass some

Lets finish strong and I will try to get some new blood in here and fill the league by the time Colts gets back.

2. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

In a surprise Rice lead the league with the highest ranked recruting class overall. Rice signed like 18 3 star recruits

3. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

$%#@ Rice

4. TTUbiz

TTUbiz Walk On

I can't say the last coach left the cupboard bare for me. ;) This team is still pretty horrible though.

5. NUCMANDON

NUCMANDON Program Builder

Rice probably isn't horrible compared to the other teams in the league. I'm going into my 2nd season and still haven't recovered from first coach (CPU 0-12 with 120th ranked recruiting class). But I wanted a challenge. When i inherited the teams in the dynasty second season my first only had 2 players above 70 a kicker and punter. Made a 4-8 season out of it. Going bowling this year GO EMU GO.