Recruiting Reports (or lack of)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Recruiting Reports (or lack of)

C'mon guys,

This is the flagship league of the OFFL. Game summaries and recruiting reports should be more common here than in any other league. Let's get some stuff up on the boards.

How can I talk trash with no material?

AG

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I have only signed one guy so far -- ha!

3. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Well I'll chime in since my posting has been sucking lately.

This year Im able to sign 10 players total, and if I remember correctly I can sign 2 five stars and 8 four stars, for 10 total players.

So far I am half way home.

This was a big week for me as I picked up commits from Marvin Cross 5 star Athlete, and 4 star prospects Ath Jermey Morales and CB Gerard Washington. LSU had previous commitment from Erik Brousaard and Champ Ball both WR, and hopefully LSU will close out its class with a couple OL, LB, DE and a QB.

Im pretty pumped with Morales, Cross and Washington because all three were highly coveted prospects with USERS up and down their list.

GEAUX TIGERS

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I have no signings.

Lawdog signed 2 people on my board though:)

5. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Cross was the #1 guy on my board. I just didn't have an opportunity to get him in for a visit quick enough. I think I had a shot at him. I'm not sure if he's a S or CB, but I was hoping to use him as my #4 CB next season. Now I'm going to be stuck with a low 4* or 3* freshman as my #4 CB.

I only have 1 commit so far, but have about 15 guys visiting this weekend. If I don't pull 5 I'll be disappointed.

6. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Law Dog and LSU seem to have a real stranglehold on those 98 - 99 speed guys (at least 1 99 speed guy at RB this season) and he knows how to use them. Glad to see you got a couple more burners in Morales and Broussard and I look forward to having to deal with them for the next few seasons.

7. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I only have 1 guy committed so far, a 4* OLB, have a bunch of guys coming in week 7 but not feeling that confident about it. Once again I don't have a rival scheduled for the middle of the year, week 6 - 8, GT and Florida are played later in the year and I just don't seem to be pulling in the big guys like I was last year. I seem to be stuck behind the top 2 or 3 teams (OSU, LSU, and ND) from the get-go this year on most of the guys that were interested in me and that would help my team. Hopefully last years class will really develop and I can fill in some cracks and I will ride them through the next few seasons til 2010 comes out.

8. ReagleBeagle

ReagleBeagle Guest

No signees thus far for the Longhorns...stay tuned.

9. OMlawdog

Well I lost to Florida to the fastest player alive in Chris Rainey.

The CPU used him better than any User I have played. I think he had 400 yards of total offense. I couldn't contain him or tackle him.

It was a great game though, and I need speed in the secondary.

10. OMlawdog

LSU is pretty much done with recruiting.

I have 7 players committed right now and have 3 other players on my board and should have my class filled out as of today. I can only sign 10 players unless some players leave early, which should happen but then I probably should only lose 2-3 players and then Im ready to roll.