1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Recruiting restrictions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DirtycashDylan, Oct 20, 2010.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I think we should lift recruiting restrictions starting next year as far as how many :5stars: one can take. The lesser schools have had 2 seasons worth of opportunity to build their team's prestige (mine went down) and it shouldn't be an issue anymore. Thoughts?

This is America. If you can sign 10 :5star: recruits then you should be able to do so, imo. Check Florida's last recruiting class irl.

2. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

i personally don't mind. it's extremely tough to get 5 stars this yr anyways... what's everyones thought on this..

3. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ┬┐Te quieres naranjas?

If you can get em, get em. The cpu is gonna sign as many :5stars: as possible. Its up to the big schools to decide which :5stars: they want to go after, which also leaves the window open for other 4 star recruits for smaller schools.

4. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

I agree. I thought the rule was always pretty stupid. Not to mention when the new recruits are added in the off-season we basically can't recruit them.

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

The rule was originally in place during NCAA 10 when every user team could grab every 5 star player without much of a fight from the CPU. With the tougher recruiting in this years version I think you'd be safe getting rid of the rule. Except for Nik, he should be allowed to recruit 3 star players to even the playing field :D

6. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

The new guy also thinks we should be able to recruit as many as we can get. I agree that NCAA 2011 is harder to recruit then previous games.

7. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Hey Nik, we're lifting the :5stars: ban next year as in next recruiting class (I'm assuming).

So rescind those offers you have out and you have to cut one of your 5 :5stars: you already signed (like, maybe the ATH, for instance?). Mother fucker, if I aint recruiting more than 4 :5stars:, you aint either.

8. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

I assumed that the off-season was fair game no?

The 0ff-season is after the turn of the year...

• Like Like x 1
  9. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Yeah it was going to change this up coming yr.