Recruiting restrictions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DirtycashDylan, Oct 20, 2010.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I think we should lift recruiting restrictions starting next year as far as how many :5stars: one can take. The lesser schools have had 2 seasons worth of opportunity to build their team's prestige (mine went down) and it shouldn't be an issue anymore. Thoughts?

This is America. If you can sign 10 :5star: recruits then you should be able to do so, imo. Check Florida's last recruiting class irl.

2. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

i personally don't mind. it's extremely tough to get 5 stars this yr anyways... what's everyones thought on this..

3. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ┬┐Te quieres naranjas?

If you can get em, get em. The cpu is gonna sign as many :5stars: as possible. Its up to the big schools to decide which :5stars: they want to go after, which also leaves the window open for other 4 star recruits for smaller schools.

4. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

I agree. I thought the rule was always pretty stupid. Not to mention when the new recruits are added in the off-season we basically can't recruit them.

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

The rule was originally in place during NCAA 10 when every user team could grab every 5 star player without much of a fight from the CPU. With the tougher recruiting in this years version I think you'd be safe getting rid of the rule. Except for Nik, he should be allowed to recruit 3 star players to even the playing field :D

6. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

The new guy also thinks we should be able to recruit as many as we can get. I agree that NCAA 2011 is harder to recruit then previous games.

7. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Hey Nik, we're lifting the :5stars: ban next year as in next recruiting class (I'm assuming).

So rescind those offers you have out and you have to cut one of your 5 :5stars: you already signed (like, maybe the ATH, for instance?). Mother fucker, if I aint recruiting more than 4 :5stars:, you aint either.

8. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

I assumed that the off-season was fair game no?

The 0ff-season is after the turn of the year...

• Like Like x 1
  9. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Yeah it was going to change this up coming yr.