1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Recruiting Rules

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Recruiting Rules

The general Rule in TF is to recruit your needs. and honestly its the best route! I Dont want to have to police this with you guys. Therefore, If every1 is honest and recruits fairly (ex: dont recruit 3 HBs when u only need 1), then i wont have to start punishing people for it.

General rules to follow

1. Dont go over your 70 man roster limit.
    A. If u go over 70 on yr roster then u will get a -2 Scholarship penalty. (if u go 1 over then 2 scholarships docked, if u go 2 over then 4 scholarships docked)
    B. if it happens again, then you will get a -5 Scholarship penalty and u have to Cut yr Best Recruits that u recruited.

2. Dont recruit 3-4 players in a position..when you only need 1.
    A. If u do sign yr 1 to the position needed then u must cut the rest from the Recruiting Board. (ex- if u have 3 backs for 1 position then u must cut the other 2 from the Board).

2. Nashvillain15

Nashvillain15 Walk On

Wait you are allowed to recruit the number of players leaving +1 right? So can't we technically hit 71?

3. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

I have a few questions:

1) Does style of play matter as well? For instance, a 3-4 defense might recruit LB heavily and a 4-2-5 may put the hardcore press on SS.

2) Example: You need a FS, but you swing and miss. You then recruit a SS (even though strong safety isn't a need) with the intent of switching his position to fill a need.

3) Technically, you have little to no true needs, but roster space. Is best player available okay then?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.