Recruiting rules

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Aug 2, 2011.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Recruiting Rules

The general Rule in TF is to recruit your needs. and honestly its the best route! I Dont want to have to police this with you guys. Therefore, If every1 is honest and recruits fairly (ex: dont recruit 3 HBs when u only need 1), then i wont have to start punishing people for it.

General rules to follow

1. Dont go over your 70 man roster limit.
    A. If u go over 70 on yr roster then u will get a -2 Scholarship penalty. (if u go 1 over then 2 scholarships docked, if u go 2 over then 4 scholarships docked)
    B. if it happens again, then you will get a -5 Scholarship penalty and u have to Cut yr Best Recruits that u recruited.

2. Dont recruit 3-4 players in a position..when you only need 1.
    A. If u do sign yr 1 to the position needed then u must cut the rest from the Recruiting Board. (ex- if u have 3 backs for 1 position then u must cut the other 2 from the Board).

2. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

We not doing the number of scholarships available like for me i have 69 tot players with 17 seniors so i would have 18 scholarships? Or is that what you meant by not exceeding 70?

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

That's what I mean. As long as you don't go over 70 idc who you recruit....to the extent of the rules above