1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Recruiting rules

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Aug 2, 2011.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Recruiting Rules

The general Rule in TF is to recruit your needs. and honestly its the best route! I Dont want to have to police this with you guys. Therefore, If every1 is honest and recruits fairly (ex: dont recruit 3 HBs when u only need 1), then i wont have to start punishing people for it.

General rules to follow

1. Dont go over your 70 man roster limit.
    A. If u go over 70 on yr roster then u will get a -2 Scholarship penalty. (if u go 1 over then 2 scholarships docked, if u go 2 over then 4 scholarships docked)
    B. if it happens again, then you will get a -5 Scholarship penalty and u have to Cut yr Best Recruits that u recruited.

2. Dont recruit 3-4 players in a position..when you only need 1.
    A. If u do sign yr 1 to the position needed then u must cut the rest from the Recruiting Board. (ex- if u have 3 backs for 1 position then u must cut the other 2 from the Board).

2. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

We not doing the number of scholarships available like for me i have 69 tot players with 17 seniors so i would have 18 scholarships? Or is that what you meant by not exceeding 70?

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

That's what I mean. As long as you don't go over 70 idc who you recruit....to the extent of the rules above