Recruiting Saturday

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by SodaAddict, Oct 29, 2010.

1. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Those of you who can do recruiting tomorrow, when would be best, as far as time goes?

Obviously make sure you can actually DO recruiting before you bother with this.

2. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Let's do before the games tomorrow.. When are you advancing to players leaving?? Might have to talk a bunch of guys into staying.

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

tommorrow night works best for me unless its like real early in the morning.

4. mboda

mboda Walk On

Im gonna be gone all night tomaro so the earlier the better for me

5. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

around 1 or 2 for me

6. SodaAddict

I will advance to players leaving at 10 pm eastern and in to week 1 of recruiting tomorrow when I get up.

So, what would be best to start the recruiting... 11 am, Noon, or 1 pm (All Times Eastern)?

7. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I should be able to make it whenever tomorrow so it's up to you soda. It would be nice for the 7 other guys who haven't yet responded to give their opinion. It doesn't bode well for the league when so many guys are inactive in this discussion. I guess were used to it here in the hurt locker though.. Don't know what else to tell ya Soda, you're doing everything in your power to keep everyone involved but people just don't seem to be interested in this off-season. Why don't we just blast through it tomorrow afternoon if you don't hear anything from the other guys then.

8. SodaAddict

Alright, we are now in to players leaving.

9. PAgamer07

I cant make any of the 3 times you mentioned dude... I can only do early morning, or later at night. Wife wants to do some stuff tommorrow afternoon. Ill just set it all to auto and hope for the best..

10. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Well just lost Garret Gilbert to the NFL. How long are you going to give on each recruiting week soda?

11. SodaAddict

Well, I guess we will plan on doing it at Noon eastern (11 am central, 10 am mountain, 9 am pacific).

ctvolfan, I will be able to see who is doing their stuff and who isn't, so as long as you are not taking forever on each week, if you are there, you will have time to get recruiting done without time being much of an issue.

Also, do keep in mind that if you can't be at your xbox, you CAN recruit during the weeks from your computer. I've done it. It's harder because you feel rushed, but it is doable. If you are going to be doing that, please let me know so that I can make sure not to advance the week before your team is ready.

12. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Ok I will let you know what I am doing when I get on it may be closer to 12:30 when I can idk yet.

13. PAgamer07

Its almost time... Can we advance to week 1 so I can set myself to auto??

14. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Im doing the recruiting online.

15. SodaAddict

ah... Wish I had known that earlier so I wouldn't have switched you to auto-pilot on the console. Sorry man.

16. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

its cool. picked up a five star TE.