Recruiting Spotlight

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BigBodySS, Aug 9, 2011.

1. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

These are the features I have in mind, if anyone has an Idea they'd like to suggest I'd love to hear it. I'll do at least one but may do some or all of these every week. If I feel one of these features is not necessarily panning out as I thought then I will scrap it. Please feel free to let me know if you don't like a feature as well.

Beginning Of The Season
    Team Needs - this will be a short list of 1, 2 or 3 positional needs for each team based on my analysis

In-Season
    In The Trenches - I will highlight recruits that 2+ users are all pursuing
    Diamond In The Rough - A recruit that does not currently have an offer that shows some promise
    Team Rewind - A look back at a User who had a big week on the recruiting trail

End Of The Season
    Recruiter Of The Year* - Breakdown of the best user class and an interview with the coach
    Recruit Of The Year*- Single best recruit any User pulled in that year

*These are not necessarily determined by EA's rankings in-game

If you sign a big recruit or feel you should be recognized for any of these items please feel free to make your case. I'm open to bribes in the form of post "likes" :)

As I come up with more ideas I will update this post.

• Like Like x 4
  2. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

Hey guys, just updating, I haven't forgotten about this feature I'm just holding off posting any content until we can get moving as any update I do now will be out of date relatively soon.

As soon as we get rolling I'll begin the Spotlight.

• Like Like x 1