Recruiting Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Timpegoose, Oct 17, 2010.

?

Should we move recruiting difficulty down to All-American

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

This is a place to discuss recruiting battles, talk up the new stud recruit you just signed, or anything to do with recruiting in general.

2. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Also, I had a suggestion to turn recruiting down to All-American for next season. How is everybody doing in recruiting? Its hard to tell based off current classes, because I can't tell if there are a people with a lot of recruits soft committed or are #1 on their list. I feel like I'm doing ok with it so far, I've signed a couple of 4 stars and a good amount of 3 stars.

3. niner_empire86

niner_empire86 Walk On

I'm down with turning it down. I have 1 4 star but I'm first on several 3 stars.

4. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I would prefer to keep it on heisman personally, but if people are struggling and want to turn it down I am ok with that too. I'll throw a poll up to see what people think.

5. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

My preference is keeping it on Heisman, unless moving to All American keeps timpegoose out of New Jersey.

6. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Haha I should be close to having it next season! I have 2 recruits from there this season, plus whoever I coming back. Its 4 for a pipeline I believe? So hopefully I can get there :p