Recruiting Violations

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Recruiting Violations

Remember everyone do NOT go over 70 players in your roster. As we are nearing the end of the season I am already seeing some violations.

Texas- You have signed 2 extra 5 stars aside from the bonus when you were only supposed to sign 1. I posted that you could only grab another 5 star if you did not have any bonus recruits as in Penn States case.

Oklahoma - You have already signed 3 5 stars which none are bonus so you have went over an extra 5 stars.

I will have to bring a penalty to both of you this offseason of which i will have to decide still. I have to enforce these rules or it is not fair to everyone else.

This will be a remainder to everyone else to pay attention as we near the end, i know things are a little confusing because of the switch, but rules are rules.

Thanks guys

2. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Have you decided what the penalty is yet? I'm just curious.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

The penalty should be to give there extra 5 star recruits to the user team with the worst record. Geez I wonder who that might be :)

4. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

You are UCLA...its gonna be a struggle. You may want to consider switching teams. Cal and ASU (GoGator actually won BCS 1st season with them)were user controlled at one point and might have had some good recruits. Or even Oregon State, I just think you are in a hole to begin with as UCLA.

5. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

You are UCLA...its gonna be a struggle. You may want to consider switching teams. Cal and ASU (GoGator actually won BCS 1st season with them)were user controlled at one point and might have had some good recruits. Or even Oregon State, I just think you are in a hole to begin with as UCLA.

6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

They will each be only allowed to recruit 1 5 star next year once i unveil the new recruiting rules as we will be going away from the massive bonus recruit list

7. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Yep, I knew that going in but they are my favorit team so I have to have theim in one dynasty.

8. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Now that's a true fan, good for you to tough it out.