Recruiting Violations

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Parrothead, Mar 9, 2010.

1. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Recruiting Violations

Lane Kiffin here. Just wanted to point out some current recruiting violations by our users:

Arizona: Not sure on Arizona or not. Recruiting 1 5 star and 6 4's, which looks ok based on prestige and accomplishments, but the allowable scholarships post lists a subtraction of a 4 star for a transfer.

Cal: Ok

Colorado: Ok

Iowa: Ok for 4 and 5 star guys provided he won the MAC last year, won 10 games, won a bowl game, and showed up for all user games. No post was made in the allowed scholarships thread. Still, 17 scholarship offers when 15 would be the max (70 players, 14 seniors leaving).

Minnesota: Ok

Purdue: Recruiting 0 5 star guys and 9 4 star guys. Based on the prestige (4 stars), no rule violations (1 5 star guy), and showing for all user vs. user games (1 4 star), allowed 1 5 star and 5 4 stars. Uh-oh, commish! I'm no math major, but that looks to be 50% more than you're allowed! ;)

Texas A&M: Ok

Texas Tech: Ok

Tulsa: Ok

UCLA: I'll allow someone else to check mine, but looks right to me.

Washington: Ok

Wisconsin: Ok

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I am 99% sure I'm within my limit.

I'll check the next time I go into the dynasty.

3. The Shrike

The Shrike Colonel Thrillz

Argh, what a stickler! :D J/K, that's my bad. My allowed scholarship table originally said 6 4*s and like 20 total schollies or something. Obviously those were the numbers had I stayed at Kent. Anyway, I fixed the problem and for what its worth, that was the first week I had offered over the limit. I haven't even had more than 15 on my board most of the season.

4. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

get em parrot!

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I'll check mine right now...I'm pretty sure I haven't offered more than I'm allowed, but I'll check it out and fix if not.

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Yep, I'm over by 3 four stars. Tbh, its most likely because I confused this OD's rules to the rules we made for VR. You can have half the amount of 4 stars as seniors, and I have exactly half.

I'm gonna drop those dudes now.

Sorry

edit: also, ill get around to updating that thread, I just haven't had much time w/ midterms and everything else

7. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I have to even the playing field with my sorry team!

I honestly don't think anyone is trying to do it on purpose, but rules are rules. Now for the punishments! (y)

8. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

[​IMG]
    Sorry......Sorry
    Is that all you have to say for yourself!!!!!!!!

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UmiiUqeKwnI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UmiiUqeKwnI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

lol..

There is no need for punishments, I'll give myself one..but no one else really needs one.

If you recall...pretty much every year I check up on peoples stuff like you did here, and let it slide.. Then I check again later on to see if it has changed or w/e, and if it hasn't I write it down.

10. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Rueben Studdard?????
    I had you pegged as a Clay Aiken guy(y)

11. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

As it turns out I was 1 4 star over my limit, I didn't take the transfer into account. I didn't sign him and revoked the scholarship offer so I'm square now. Thanks for the heads up.