Recruiting Wars

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mmullen8, Sep 8, 2010.

1. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Recruiting Wars

Obviously we are all alot closer geographically now, and there are some recruiting wars going on. Now, are you guys playing it close to your chest or are you willing to share an update weekly about some guys you are targeting? I am willing, think it would be fun but if no one is game, I'd hate to be the only doing the work...thoughts and ideas.go

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Some battles will be hard to hide when you see that team or two on your favorite target's list!

3. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I see Archie, Mullen, and I have alot of targets in common. That said, I am not really going after many of them that we have in common.

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

No telling until after this week. Once we know who is offering who, we'll know where the throwdowns are going to happen. Should be some news after the advance.

5. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

any idea when the advance will occur?

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I was thinking 11-12 or so. Thought I'd wait till the last minute to give Bulldog the largest window possible without going over.

7. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Yup, sounds fair. I hope he posts some good news soon.

8. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

He did, and week 2 is here. I see we had some success in week one, and it looks like I'll be going to war with a couple of you guys. OK by me. In most of those battles, I think I'm willing to pay more for the recruit, so I should have a pretty good shot.

I'm guessing I took a tackle from the Irish in week one :D Always good to take from the Irish.

9. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Thanks you stinking douche! (y) Glad I only spent twenty minutes on him in week 1