Recruiting week 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Colemanchu, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Recruiting week 1

Alright we are now in offseason recruiting. There were only two transfers, I got a SS from Florida and Tenessee stole Papa's QB BJ Daniels.

The two offseason bonus recruits are #1 CB Goolsby, and #6 WR McCoy.

2. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Lets advance again tonight if possible.

Are we still going by the previous recruiting rules of top 3 and any 4 or 5 stars that are multiples of 10 are bonus recruits that don't count toward the one 5 star and seven 4 star limits? Will those be changing at the beginning of next season?

3. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I think so Juggy. I don't believe we ever hardened any new recruiting rules and even if we did they wouldn't they effect unitl next season

4. Juggernautblitz

It took me about 10 minutes of deep thought and a flow chart to figure out where I was at with my recruiting class this year and what I could go after. I would really like to see some changes to make it simpler and add a few more top recruits to our classes.

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We should drop the celeb recruits and just make the 5 star a larger cap

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I agree a simpler method would be preferred. I know I signed a bunch of 4-star bonus recruits but I lost count of how many. I'm probably undercutting my team on the number of 4-star players I'm allowed to sign.

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yeah we are definately switching up the recruiting rules for next season. I already have it figured out. We are going with the standard 70 total players rule. Also only two 5 stars allowed. Bonus recruits will be the top four 5 stars in season and the number one guy added in the offseason. Also no cap on four stars.

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

that sounds pretty fair to me. them four stars can be pretty good if you get the right one.

9. Juggernautblitz

10. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I also approve of the rule changes for next season. It will make things easier since I won't need to keep track of all the bonus 4 star recruits I signed.

11. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Beautiful......I like the new rules. Easier is good

12. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Alright guys when I went to bed last night DJ still had 9 hours and dakota had 7.5. If you guys are done set to ready, either way I am advancing in a few hours when I get back from running around town.

13. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Im done just did it

14. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I say advance, only bighoff hasnt done his unless he has told you he is going to at a certain time