Recruiting

Discussion in 'Tradition Golf' started by ConiglioSG, Apr 1, 2013.

1. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

I wanna recruit people for our tour, really wanna have an active bunch of people to play with (our tournaments and random rounds). I think I could contact people from the leaderboards but how does it work? Do they have to register here in the forum or do you guys have a guest club like last year? Obviously I prefer if they register and be part of the website :) just wondering. Do you have a template message or something :p?

Maybe other people with accounts from EA forums could do the same in there (I don't).

Cheers,
    Andre

2. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    They have to join here,but emphasizing on what a great site we are helps.
    Guest clubs for most part prove to be super unreliable and general pain in the ass.
    There is a couple of threads from last year,but i can not link you from my phone.
    If you search for threads by rynoaid you'll be able to find it
    Appreciate your effort btw

• Like Like x 1
  3. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

No problem! Yeah, I did that. My message was based on the site itself, the sim focus mentality, the registration process and all that :).

The only problem is that I have reached the total of messages that I am able to send to people that is not part of my friends list (any idea how many is that?) I will do it again later/tomorrow.

4. Dub-ya

Dub-ya Walk On

I have a recruiting thread over at EA if you search those forums for TCCT. I have no internet at work today, so I'm trying to get by with my phone....

5. ren6175

ren6175 Walk On

I will send some out too if you want. Just send me what you have been posting and tell me how you are choosing people. I was trying to do this as well, but there are sooo many people trying to recruit. If they would just come to this website and see everything that it has to offer (even besides just TW) then they would certainly join. We just need to get them here.

6. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

I am just going to the simulation leaderboards in the live tournaments. And start sending messages to those who had a good or ok round (up to +10) as they seem to me like the ones that will be playing the simulation mode in the long run. I just tell them about the site and their application process, the simulation focus of it and that they are gonna have a TW tour and that I am part of it, and that I am looking for more people to make it even better.

So far 3 people answered me that they interested, no idea if they actually signed up or nope. But I will keep trying for a few days.

7. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

Did anyone have any luck with this? Only 3 people answered me back. One never played sim and he didn't want to try it. The other two said something like "Nice, count me in" but after that didn't see them joining the site and they didn't contact me back.

Gonna try again today :)

8. ren6175

ren6175 Walk On

I had luck by squeezing our name into several threads that weren't in the online section of the forums. When you post there, the thread gets lost too quickly. The only thing is that I forget what to tell people to do to join tradition sports. I remember it was a little daunting when I first joined even though everyone was really friendly. :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

I first tell them about the tour. Afterwards I give them the link and tell them that I am not admin or anything (I tell them that I play FIFA and Madden leagues in here), just looking for people that enjoys this mode as we do. Last part is when I give the link to the forum and I tell that the registration process is a bit different than in others sites, but the it shouldn't take them long and its a good way to find mature and responsible people to play with.

Someone joined the site today, and hes waiting the approval. 2 other people told me that they will check it out but I am not sure if they did.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ren6175

ren6175 Walk On

They are trying to confirm the MrMongoose and MrVengance, so if you recruited them you should try to message them again.

11. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Are you guys accepting any new players for the Tour? I'd be on the PS3 side of things. Not too sure how it all works, but definitely interested.

12. Vlad

Featured Threads:

Absolutely
    Go here http://www.easports.com/tiger-woods/country-clubs/profile/PS3/115 and join using pass : tso1
    Alternatively (the CC website tend to suck)go to country clubs in the game.search for Tradition and join using the same password.
    All the info you need is in the couple of sticky threads in TCCT sub-forum : the official rules one,and http://forums.traditionsportsonline...kicks-off-4-8-settings-and-info-inside.97426/

From there you'll need to play the 4 round tournaments we will setup.
    There are located under country clubs-- tournaments -- 4 rounders (or something like this

let me know if you have any questions

13. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

All right, all sounds good to me. I'll sign up later this evening when I get home!

14. lere2001

lere2001 Walk On

Any space left on the Xbox 360 tour? Picked up the game about a month ago.

15. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    We have wrapped things up

16. lere2001

lere2001 Walk On

Any new amateur tours coming up? Or is this the Be-all-end-all?