Recruitment: Sign-Ups & Waiting List

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ChildPlease9, Jul 7, 2012.

1. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

At this point, The Blue Chips currently have no spots available. Read through our description.

Please formally state your interest and link to your new member application.

Wait list sign ups will be handled chronologically; however, we reserve the right to select a member better suited for our dynasty.

The Blue Chips Waiting List:
    1. duvalbault94
    2. boil16
    3. kursku
    4. Flyinhi2005
    5. LittleAppleSwag
    6. indyballin22
    7. besout51683
    8. webbs6212

Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  2. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

If the fine folks of the Blue Chips would see fit to include me in this distinguished group, I would be honored to roll with y'all. I thoroughly enjoy building up programs from the bottom and turning them into national powers. The Kansas State story is one of my real life favorites.

Here is a link to my application should you need that...

Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
  3. bbrech0610

bbrech0610 Walk On

ChildPlease9,

I am new to the TSO community and am interested in getting involved in a non-Premier OD. I would love to know more about the group (is there a place on the forums for this? I am new and having a little trouble finding my way) and tell you more about myself to see if I would be a good fit here or elsewhere.

Feel free to instant message me (AIM) at breckenridge55 at any time. Thanks!

Brett

4. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Thanks for your interest, Brett! Here's our forum space: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/forums/the-blue-chips.757/

Please feel free to PM me (through the inbox feature on the top right) with any questions about our TSO community or our Blue Chips group itself.

5. duvalbault94

duvalbault94 Walk On

I am interested in joining but I want to know what is the rule on custom playbooks

6. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

It's currently being discussed amongst our members.

7. boil16

boil16 Walk On

I'd love to join your group here, sounds like a great group to get in with. Here is my new member link, I'm currently in one other league that's a different format so this interests me to build up a lower rated team. My availability is pretty flexible, I work from home so it'd be rare that you'd be waiting on me for advancing. I'm in mountain time zone and my psn is boil16. Thanks.

8. kursku

kursku Walk On

Hey ChildPlease9, I would LOVE to play in this league. It's my first tine around TSO! It would be awesome to start with such experienced guys! Here is my new member link

9. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

10. LittleAppleSwag

LittleAppleSwag Walk On

11. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Thanks for the interest, guys. We will take a look at your applications and get back to you in the coming days.

12. indyballin22

indyballin22 Walk On

Child Please...I would love to be in Blue Chips or put on your guys wait list....I have been on TF for the past 2 seasons. I typically only play one online dynasty per season and stick with it until the end. My first season I built up UAB and last year I ran at New Mexico State. Love building teams. In my other leagues I was a content generator always putting up my stories and also creating different polls throughout the season (generated a top QB poll in one league updating stats weekly). Would love a shot with you guys.

Also, I have played in leagues with soxandgators and bamagrad both years...I was in bamagrad's dynasty last year..whats up fellas

13. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

indyballin22

What's Up Indy?? ChildPlease9 Very solid player and like he said Content Generator. doesn't miss any advances.

Indy was in Gridiron Gladiators last yr with Both Sox and Myself.

14. besout51683

besout51683 Walk On

I am new to TSO and would love to join you dynasty. I am a very sim player and do not quit and very dedicated to finishing. My psn id is bestout51683

15. indyballin22

indyballin22 Walk On

bamagrad , im doing good man. Just looking for a great sim league to hang my hat on.

16. webbs6212

webbs6212 Walk On

17. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

• Like Like x 2
  18. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

That would be three blue chippers in the VFL :). Haven't played you yet but you seem like a good member to have.

Have you checked in on the check in post in VFL, btw?

19. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

Thanks,

I thought I had checked in last night, but I guess I was so tired when I saw the post before I went sleep I forgot to save it lol.

Just checked in now though :)

• Like Like x 1