1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Recruits

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kapono, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Although we only have 1 season left, maybe 2, does anyone have recruits who may see the field?

For Clemson
    :5stars:Carlos Watson – Athlete – 6’1” 192- Speed B+, Acc. B+, tackle B+, hit power B
    :4stars:John Woods – TE – 6’4” 240, speed B, Acc. C, Catching C, break tackle B (may move to FB)
    :1stars:Steven Cronin – P – 6’1” 194, speed A-, Acc. A-, agility B+, kick power C-, kick acc. D, throw power C-, throw acc. D

I don’t know but this 1-star punter might be the best 1 star player ever. He can throw a little, he’s fast, and he can kick. Hopefully I can find a way to get him on the field so I can use him. I wish I could have him for 4 or 5 years though. It’d be awesome if he could tackle and cover but it doesn’t show those stats.

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

A 1 star punter with 4 star CB skills would be hilarious.

3. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

I have a few that may. More a depth thing is all i recruited for in case someone gets hurt. Recruiting wont even matter this next season because we will be done after this season.

4. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I mean if I had him for 4 years and he could catch, I could put him in as kicker, punter, returner, WR and safety. I really want to get him on the field but my punter is a 99.

5. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

He could still play returner. :)

6. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Assholes cut my backup punter...:mad:

7. Bulldog

yeah i had them cut 2 of my MLBs haha oh well we are almost done with this game anyway.

8. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I just wanted to know his ratings and see if I could use him. And yeah we're almost done so its not so bad. I thought I had 70 guys, guess not

9. Bulldog

Yeah for some reason the dumbass computer likes to cut your players even though your under 70 or at 70. I was at 70 and they cut 2 of my players and replaced them with walkons.