Recruits

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bamaboiking, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Recruits

So how does everyone fell about thier recruits i had a few suprises, of course
    :5stars: CB Raymond Hardy would come in a 83 OVR but :4stars: #22 SS Eric Horne came in an 84 not even the best at his position in HS and :4stars:
    CB #25 Nick Anderson Rosedale, MD 6'2 175 4.38 40 Time came in an 82 so my eye for talent is great except for mabey the linebackers...all of them will redshirt lol

2. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

I'm happy with my recruits most of them will get to redshirt. A lot of my acceleration were really low on the off season guys. But they had good speed ratings. I would have loved to get the CB from Hawaii but came up short. I couldn't have asked for much more 12 kids out of the off season recruiting and a top 15 class. When I had just two kids going into the off season.

3. UMBlindside

UMBlindside Guest

I like my recruits but loved progression more.
    95/93/93/92 - First 4 receivers
    4th CB is a RS FR rated 91.
    Really high progression made me love my team more.

4. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I'm with blindside, the progression was gigantic for nebraska as well.

5. UMBlindside

UMBlindside Guest

Yeah, Every WR/RB I have is over 90 speed. Crazy Fast team. My LE went from an 89 to a 96 so I moved my back up LE to RE so I have 96/91 ends.

6. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Progression is broken but it evens out about year 5 i hear

7. UMBlindside

UMBlindside Guest

Yeah. I guess I missed a HUGE position change. Was going through my depth chart and saw a WR listed as my 3rd string QB at 82 overall.
    92 speed - 94 BTK - 87 THP - 83 THA. Man would have loved to make him QB, lol.

He isn't even in my top 6 WR's.

8. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I noticed that the position changes i made didn't go through.

9. UMBlindside

UMBlindside Guest

Mine either I moved my back up LE to RE but was still listed at LE. No big deal since I can just change the depth chart with no penalties but still weird they didn't stick.