Recruting Numbers for Each Team 2012

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Recruting Numbers for Each Team 2012

Every team can sign up to five 5 star guys. (6 with a NC).

Florida 4 left 3 five stars left
    Georgia 11 left 3 five stars
    FL St. 11 left 4 five stars
    LSU done
    Nebraska done
    GA Tech 8 left 5 can be five star
    Texas 1 left 0 or 1 can be five star
    TAMU 17 left 4 can be five star
    Alabama 7 left 0 or 1 can be five star
    Oklahoma 7 left 2 can be five star
    Miami 11 left 4 can be five star
    Colorado 5 left 4 can be five star

OK my guys with new teams are allotted 3 more spots so that they can put their stamp on their new team for this year only.

Do not go over 70 guys if you are with your same team

Ryty and skip need to let me know what's going on with their 6th five star

Some of you may want to take recruiting assistance off now I don't know if it offers schollys for you or what but going over your limit will result in penalty.

updated as of 1-19

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Well, 1 signed....9 left....that sucks....

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Any stud juniors?

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Not off the top of my head. Not on the PS3 at the moment. Lol...ok ok....9ish left...let's say 12. Just messin man...just means I should have a bunch of returning players ;)

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

That's the way I looked at it. I was like damn SC is gonna be strong next year. I'm going all out on this season because the guys I'm losing are gonna make it tough next season.

6. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

im looking at a strong class comin in next hopefully.. two of my top studs are top 10 at their positions on defense..

i am going to have to add some guys tho since i only have 19 and can have up to 23!

7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

yeah you got some work to do. Will it be back to the cellar for Okie state in the Big 12 South? I don't think so but this class could either keep you on top or set you back 2-3 years.

8. controllerabuser

guarantee it will put us on top.. the D will be stacked.. we will be losing Zac Robinson but hopefully we have Dez and Kendall for 1 more year..

9. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I will update first thread according to what you already have and what you will have left as of week 7.

10. skipwondah33

skipwondah33 Walk On

My class is looking stacked, I think I have 6-7 signed with the others probably signed when I get home later. I need to update my team thread with recruiting info

11. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

The Longhorns seem to be reloading like crazy. 5 five star commitments already! Good job, man! Care to give us some tips? lol

12. skipwondah33

skipwondah33 Walk On

recruit people who are interested in you at the top of their list haha. I didn't go after people who didn't want to be here, since we have to make every scholly count.

13. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I'm not done with the update yet storm coming so I just turned it off.

14. controllerabuser

helps that you are a 6 star school lol.. the higher the school is rated the more players are interested

15. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

Haha..I was gonna say it also helps when you are in austin, tx! but yeah, you pick your ratings/attributes and roll with the guys you think will consider your school..my recruiting has been predominantly 4 stars which is how it should be, i guess.my only 5* is the #1 SS plucked out of florida's backyard and who no one else offered for some reason

16. skipwondah33

skipwondah33 Walk On

Well of course it does its the only reason, didn't claim I was performing magic or anything lol

17. fsuprime

fsuprime Definitely Maybe

i sense the ncaa sniffing around austin, hope you dont have any more 5 stars commit lol.

18. skipwondah33

skipwondah33 Walk On

lol nope the rest of my board consists of 4*'s and a 3* kicker. Only these last 6 commits and my recruiting is done for the year. Although I may be able to use my additional 2 scholarships.

19. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

Don't count on the 4* QB committing just yet! I'm praying he turns you down and picks Big Red after his official this week. He's having a great time so far and really likes the NU offense, said a source close to the team who requested anonymity because he was not authorized to speak on the situation :p

20. skipwondah33

skipwondah33 Walk On

haha nice :D. Thought I had him visiting this week for the Red River shootout. He knows the situation we have with Colt leaving, might have a chance to play some his Freshman year can you offer the same? lol

21. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

You had him week 6. Yes, and that is why he is may be leaning towards NU. He wants to redshirt and learn from the guys ahead of him before unleashing himself in a spread offense in 2011.

22. skipwondah33

skipwondah33 Walk On

Damn it thats what I get for not really focusing on him, I was trying to snag those 5* and didn't pay him any real attention until late lol.

May the best man win :cool:

23. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

haha..I'd love to trade this dude for all those five stars! yes sir, we'll find out when the week advances! Good luck in the Red River Shootout!

24. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I've listed scholarships and 5 star signings available. The NCAA has it's eyes on you!

25. skipwondah33

skipwondah33 Walk On

Texas Longhorns
    * Recruting for the season is complete. All Sim recruiting settings have been turned off*