Red Hot/Not

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by NDCOLTS1979, Jul 20, 2012.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Week 1

[​IMG]

Broxton "cheese" Miller went 16-18 330yds 6td also ran 8 times for 76yds in just alittle under 3 quarters of play and his favorite target TE Stoneburner caught 6 of those for 195yds 4td. These two were on fire for the first game but it was against Umass.

D Rob had a great start to the season 20 rushes 216yds 3td the quarterback did show why he should be a hb though as his passing was less than impressive throwing 13-26 173yds 1td 2int he will definitely need to take and step up the throwing if he wants to stay hot and keep the wolverines in the run for the B1G.

Marqise Lee of the Trogans was the focal point of the USC/Ark game as he brought in 10rec 186yds 1td in a tough fought battle. They pulled the victory out in OT 34-31 and Lee was a big part of why.

Monte Ball led the Badgers to a tough fought victory 21 rushes 121yds 3td as they found themselves in a tougher battle than expected as Wyoming tried to pull off the upset of the Badgers.

James Franklin of Mizzu 13-20 265yds 5td 12 rushes 236yds 5td had a big game this week but it was against North Texas but if he keeps putting up these type of numbers then Mizzu could be a problem for many teams. Also DGB "shame on you for not choosing the Orange and Blue of Illinois" had a good start to his mizzu career with 5 receptions 97yds 3tds.

[​IMG]
    The Gamecocks as a team had a real bad start to the season with a loss to Duke. Yes this isnt a misprint Duke Blue Devils football team beats the Gamecocks 34-31 on a 30yd fg as time expired. Definitely not the start they were looking for.

Young of the Illini took and got hurt 7 runs into the game and was supposed to be the guy for the Illini this season he has been knocked out for 4 weeks and will have to earn his playing time.

Bryan Bennett of the Oregon Ducks had a horrible start to the season against Western Michigan 11-21 165yds 1td 3int as they barely pulled out the victory and will need alot better numbers than these especially when they start playing some talented teams.

User defense against the cpu. Other than a couple blow out wins the cpu put in some tough games and had an upset in week 1. Alot of top teams have found themselves in a much closer game than expected. Could the N.C be cpu vs cpu

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  2. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Nice work on this dude. Really surprised how poorly the defenses played as well. Didn't realize Bennett's stats were that bad. Gonna be a long season for the Ducks if he doesnt shape up.

3. sonn

sonn Walk On

He was good enough against BYU. 12/15 209 yards with a TD and no picks.

4. NDCOLTS1979

[​IMG]
    Matt Barkley of the USC Trojans Is your leader in the country in passing. In his final season he is putting up some real strong numbers looking to ink himself into a great spot in the draft. As of this week he has 1538yds throwing 14td 6int on 84-139. He may not be as flashy as the other qbs but he gets the job done through the air and is keeping the Trojans at the top spot in the nation.​
    Kenjon Barner the HB from Oregon is starting to come into his own. He isnt the top HB in the country right now but he is helping lead Oregon to a volatile and key matchup against the Trojans. On 82att he has 518yds 8tds. He could be the key to handling the Trojans if there really is a way to stop them at this point.​
    Kennan Allen WR from Cal has 657yds on 31rec and 8tds. Whats more impressive is the absolute 0drops he has this season. Now if the team could only help out and win more games.​
    Will be adding more later and also adding not so hot​

• Like Like x 1
  5. NDCOLTS1979

[​IMG]

EA Sports I mean seriously fella's same errors as last year with the upload fails and the kick outs. At some point you would realize that when you say It's in the game it should be able to make it to the Dynasty wire. Most of the highlights loaded are all upload fails. Plus how many times in the middle of a game does the game need to freeze it happens a couple times a game and it don't matter if online or offline it still freezes.

Whoever plays Michigan at some point somebody needs to stop them at this point in the season Michigan is just literally outrunning everyone. Someone tie Denards shoes for him maybe thats how you need to slow him down and he is just downright destroying everything that gets in his way.

Illinois recruiting has been somewhat on the ugly side it is impossible to cut the gap in talent if we can't grab the recruits. It finally started to pick up but high 60's and low 70's rated players isnt going to get the job done. You fellas are paid to recruit now go out and get the recruits.

Texas A&M and Cal are not having the best of seasons this year. Cal has the top WR in the game at this point but not even he has helped Cal be successful. Cal at 5-4 is one game from being Bowl eligible though but the Aggies are a long way from getting there. At 3-5 and needing 3 wins to make it to bowl eligibility is going to be difficult. They have Miss St (should win) @Bama(tough) Kentucky(should win) and final game is against Mizzu which will be a difficult one. They will need an upset and win the games they should or they are on the verge of not making a bowl game which could hurt recruiting as well.

Defense playing agains the out route I am not sure how many time i have been destroyed by the TE out route but damn i have been destroyed by it.

Missouri recruiting i never once expected to see a team below me in recruiting but apparently i didnt have the worst class here right now as Mizzu brings in the #59 class with me being at #46 SEC is going to be a rough one if more guys don't say i want to play for the squad east of Illinois. Even though not sure why anyone would ever want to play there.
    [​IMG]

For all the haters who didn't pick Buchanan as one of the top DE in the B1G messed up on this one. He is currently 2nd on the Lombardi Trophy he now has 9 sacks 12TFL. He has basically been the rock for the DL on the Illini and needs to play well or this team will get blown out of the water.

Denard Robinson god i really hate typing his name and will be so glad to not have to type it again next season. He has just destroyed everyone in his path with his legs. He will never be a good pro qb but would make a nice gimick qb(tebow) but in college he can do what he does best run and he has done that well all year long.

USC and Oregon are on a crash course and are currently both 7-1 but someone needs to beat Utah (smh) or neither will have a chance of playing for the Pac 12 championship. The winner of their game has an inside track but unless Utah has some losses to their belt they will just have to dream about the Pac 12 championship.

Utah they have beaten Oregon and USC and have little competition left to play this year. They have a fast track to the Pac 12 championship as they have Washington St, Washington, Arizona and Colorado left to play. None of these teams spell upset and they would need to lose 2 games to not make the Pac 12 championship. They will probably be facing Stanford Who really only has Oregon left to play and already have a 2 game lead on the North.

Stanford after losing back to back against Illinois and Notre Dame have stormed back with 6 straight victories. and only a couple of them have even been close games. They are getting prepared for their matchup with Utah who could possibly knock of its 3rd User

Ohio St has been lurking quietly this season They have Wisconsin and Michigan left to play and thats it but no matter what they will be playing Michigan again in the B1G championship game. Michigan only real test left is Ohio St and that will be the last game of the season and then the rematch will follow. Buckle your chin straps the hate back to back could turn ugly.

Arkansas has been on fire just absolutely destroying everyone in its path except game 1 of the year in a loss to USC. This team could of been talked about in the N.C picture if they could of came out of that game with a victory. Their final 2 games are going to be tough as they face the Cocks in South Carolina and also face the #1 LSU and they better beat LSU mainly because i have a pure hate for them. Along with that POS coach they have there. Dud has a punch me face if i ever saw one.

• Like Like x 3
  6. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

You need to look for random ass guys who don't have offers yet. I found 3-4 3* guys who had no offers and I scouted them and they came out to be around 75 overall and I am spending like 30 minutes a week on them cause there is no competition I went from off the board to leading.

• Like Like x 2
  7. NDCOLTS1979

Yeah i have been doing that lately. hoping it works out

8. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Also JUCO guys.

9. PAgamer07

Just stay out if Cali.. you too sonn

10. sonn

sonn Walk On

Never happening my friend. Almost half my team comes from California.

Besides I seem to win every recruiting battle we have. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  11. PAgamer07

You may win the battles, but Ill win the war

12. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

What happened to the no shit talk rule at USC?

13. PAgamer07

Im over that. I feel pretty good about my team after dominating Arizona last week. I think our guys are finally clicking. And we return home after a couple weeks on the road.

These guys are gonna have a field day:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. ZCar352

ZCar352 Keep Pounding...Go Panthers!!!

Good write up ND and all I am hoping for at the point is to make it to the post season which hopefully will happen tonight when I play Washington.

15. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

For all the haters who didn't pick Buchanan as one of the top DE in the B1G messed up on this one. He is currently 2nd on the Lombardi Trophy he now has 9 sacks 12TFL. He has basically been the rock for the DL on the Illini and needs to play well or this team will get blown out of the water.

My OLB will grab it :)

Denard Robinson god i really hate typing his name and will be so glad to not have to type it again next season. He has just destroyed everyone in his path with his legs. He will never be a good pro qb but would make a nice gimick qb(tebow) but in college he can do what he does best run and he has done that well all year long.

Ohio St has been lurking quietly this season They have Wisconsin and Michigan left to play and thats it but no matter what they will be playing Michigan again in the B1G championship game. Michigan only real test left is Ohio St and that will be the last game of the season and then the rematch will follow.

Buckle your chin straps the hate back to back could turn ugly.

QFT