Redd hangs it up

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CoachRedd, Jan 30, 2012.

1. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

Jan 23, 2011
    I regretfully anounce that I think I have played in my last game in the OC(and on TSO for that matter). Another unfortunate event in my life caused me to move places yet again. I have no desire to play any xbox anymore and I'm ready to call it quits on TSO(at least for a while). If for any reason any of you are in Indy for the Super Bowl this week(or anytime really), let me know and we will hang out. Would like to have a drink with all of you rat pack bastards.

The OC was my favorite dynasty by far and I want to give a shout out to all the members in the OC who made my experience a good one.

fuzzyl0gic - I always thought you were a wonderful commish. I'm sorry to be leaving you with yet another vacant spot to fill but I'm sure you will find someone to take over this juggernaut at Iowa that I've built.
    It was good playing in the OC with you though man. Good luck on the arrival of your child and thanks for letting me join.

Kasper - Had a good time with our Wake-Iowa rivalry. Always enjoyed playing our games(even though most of the time you were getting the better of me on the scoreboard...douche. (y)) If I ever go to South Dakota, I will knock on all 67 doors until I find your house and we will get a brew.

-Cougars- - Another member I always enjoyed playing. I cant remember if I ever actually beat you. I was about to last time then you decided to put aggressive strip on because you couldnt have that, but either way, I always enjoyed our games. Boiler Up.

Steamer43 - Black power.

JQwon13 - The Hardies/Crushies may have been my single most favorite thing on TSO to read. Hopefully, you will build my beloved Boilermakers into a powerhouse in about 2-3 more seasons(even if it is at Iowa's expense). May your douchy-ness never let nerdy administrators prevail in keeping you down.

Philstyle3005 - Good guy. Thanks for putting up with my bitching every time you beat my hawkeyes ass. But forreal, stop winning already.

hornfaninbama - If a tornado cant beat your ass, then what can?

BPHusker , @sawmeoff - The FNG's. BP - I never had the pleasure of my hawkeyes raping your nittany lions in the shower. Saw - we had one game. It was an epic. You might have won it had you practiced a little more instead of watching Inception for the 200th time.

Oshiomogho - Meow.

IrishBearcat - Always thought you were a good commish. I wont let your texting me 10+ times a day about LV or telling me I shouldve informed you about my absense instead of looking for a place to live affect the way I think about you... too much.

DirtycashDylan , The Natural - (y)(y)(y)

and with that I'm out.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Dec 30, 2010
    Damn, solid guy who guy to have in the dynasties. You made me laugh and your avatar will always be the greatest thing I have ever seen on TSO forums (y) you will be missed and I hope you stay safe in the real world.
  3. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Jul 10, 2009
  4. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Oct 19, 2011
    Hate to see you go man. Enjoyed are games against one another and you were really putting Iowa on the map. Hope to see you come back at some point though man. Good luck with everything.
  5. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Oct 21, 2009
    Good luck redd. It was fun playing against you. And our game last season will probably be my favorite NCAA game ever. For a long time. Hate to see you go.
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
  6. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Dec 29, 2011
    Well that sucks, cya CoachRedd. It was Maniac that loved watching Inception and not me lol
  7. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Apr 15, 2010
    How will I go on without CoachRedd ? It just won't be the same....
    • Like Like x 1
  8. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Apr 14, 2010
    CoachRedd sad to see you go, but I understand stuff comes up in life. Good luck to you.
  9. Kasper

Kasper Mr. Embolo

Apr 12, 2010
    CoachRedd I finally found the gif to properly express myself..

fuckin gay to see you go, but i understand. Agreed with JQwon13 it is really going to be different, but alas *shrug* fck it.

oh and this is the one i was looking for KnightNoles & Emmdotfrisk