1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Reds Block

Discussion in 'Trade Block' started by goldenglove2, Feb 18, 2013.

1. goldenglove2

goldenglove2 Walk On

[​IMG] SP Mat Latos

Coming off a great season returning from injury. Latos is 30 years old and went 17-5 and 3.00 ERA on the year. Latos has two years left on his contract where he will make $12 million next year and has a vesting option of 27 starts to make $12 million the following year. I am just looking to get a little younger or add quality (over quantity) prospects.

[​IMG] SP Johnny Cueto

Cueto is the model of consistency in The Dugout. Cueto boasts a 71% groundball percentage and continues to hold great ratings (60/65/70) to go along with his very fair $13.5 million per year contract for two more seasons. Cueto is a 4.5 star rated player and his price will not be cheap at all.

[​IMG] C Devin Mesoraco

Devin is coming off a subpar season offensively but still managed an OPS+ of 109. Mesoraco is a very solid defensive catcher and is in the last year of his contract and will make $15.38 million in his final year. Solid player, but I have some possible replacements waiting in the wings.

Send me a PM on here and I will get back with you.