Redshirt Restrictions (NEW - IMPORTANT)

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

A part of playing in leagues on this website, and in this league in particular, is keeping things as SIM as possible. In my opinion, that pertains to off the field, as well as on the field with gameplay. With that being said we are going to install a new rule to redshirting players.

I think it is extremely unrealistic to be redshirting upperclassmen, especially if they are one of the top rated players at their position. It also takes advantage of the progression system. If we don't put some restrictions on redshirting, teams will get unrealistically over powered.

From this point forward, only true freshmen and incoming transfers will be allowed to be redshirted. If you have Juniors or Seniors with redshirts on right now, make sure you place them in your depth chart (at least temporarily) to remove the redshirt. If you have a redshirt placed on a sophomore, for this year only, you can keep it on.

Failure to abide by this rule will result in penalties. Let me know if you have any questions.

2. Ben

Ben Walk On

How do you take a redshirt off a player during the season?

3. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Insert them into your depth chart