Redskins Off-Season Trading Block...LaRon Landry Edition

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by SteamboatReb, Jan 3, 2012.

1. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Have a blockbuster with a cpu team brewing involving Landry. If it falls through, I present for your viewing pleasure:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Before we get to what I want for him, a couple of offers to other owners (If you have a trade left):

NDCOLTS1979 You can get him for your current SS Morgan Burnett and a swap of our 1st rounders. Nobody is taking that QB before 11 dude. I will sweeten your deal with Leonard Hankerson., and 83 WR with 92 speed, 99 catch and better than average run blocking skills. You get the QB and the best Monster DB in the game.

cp0990 I would be shocked if you have a trade left, but if you do...Mike Crawford and we swap 1st rounders. Heck, I will even throw in Hankerson to your deal as well..

HAL9100 I would make you a personal deal, but if I pick 5th, the guy I want will be gone. Sorry. You are with the general public.

Everyone else, make an offer. If I am picking outside #3, it will take a serious offer. Your first and a serviceable (think 82ish on up) replacement at SS OR your first and a bad-to-the-bone MLB with a decent contract that has 2+ years left at least.

I am also willing to sweeten with Hankerson if you can provide both a SS and MLB. This probably narrows the field. If you don't have what I am looking for, make your best pitch anyway. For instance, two 1sts (this year and next) and a 2nd would be intriguing. Give it your best shot!

YOU HAVE COVETED LARON! NOW YOU CAN HAVE HIM. HE MAKES PLAYS WITHOUT BEING USERED. A MID-LEVEL STICK MAN'S BEST FRIEND.

*** Out of fairness, I might should exclude Emmdotfrisk from this offer. He would do obscene things to us with Landry.***

IF A USER DRAFTS MY GUY, YOU MAY GET AN IN-SEASON OFFER...YOU WILL BE CONTACTED

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Small problem i have no idea who this SS is.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

4. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

You could always trade him to the cowboys...

5. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Nice. I have never heard of him either. I was probably looking at the wrong roster. Insomnia + two weeks away from + draft time sometimes makes Reb a little loopy. Took a couple of bad spills on the mountain last week as well. Probably have a touch of he Troy Aikman concussion syndrome. lol.

6. cp0990

cp0990 Walk On

inseason..i would trade u suggs and dickson ++

7. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    the pictures on post #1 are extremely homoerotic.

• Like Like x 1
  8. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

My wife has actually met him in a social situation a few times. You wouldn't want him to see this post would you. lol. That first pic says "don't fuck with me" and "I am a smooth playa" all at once. Should appeal to both the ladeies and the men for the right reasons.

Then again., maybe you were saying that I am the one being homoerotic and Landry is the victim. lol.

9. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Either way, dude fucks shit up, and asks questions later.

• Like Like x 2
  10. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

a veritable rolling ball of butcher knives indeed h22

• Like Like x 1