Redskins Owner

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cadepetty247, Nov 29, 2009.

1. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

Redskins Owner

any reason he left franchise???

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I wonder if he had the same issue I had with my game with the Jaguars. Granted, I was frustrated, but we tried three times to play a whole game. First time we didn't even get to pick a kickoff play and we got booted. Second game almost made it through first quarter and got disconnected again. Third game we got to the third quarter before we got booted. Since we did not have a favorable schedule, I left the franchise temporarily to let him play CPU since he was winning 20-0 when we got booted and I didn't think it was fair for him to have to try to play another full game.

However, that is not the way I should have handled it. I should have posted up here first that we were getting disconnected and that our schedules would not mesh the rest of the week and let Nate handle who would play who as far as a CPU/straight sim. We cannot let owners just leave and rejoin the franchise because of this "bug". My actions set a bad precedent, and I want to nip it in the bud now.

Nate, I apologize for acting in haste and not let you do your job in deciding CPU/straight sim games. I accept any warning/punishment that is necessary.