Redskins @ Panthers Wk 5

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThaEra25, Sep 21, 2009.

1. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Redskins @ Panthers Wk 5

Just trying to see when you wanna knock this game out...Im home all day today and can play pretty much anytime today if you want. Tuesday-Thursday, I will be available after 7pm CST. Post up and let me know...

2. brihahn

brihahn Walk On

ok tommorow at 8pm mountain time would be perfect for me. If i can i will log in before that time. im waiting to be able to log onto the franchise so hopefully all is well tommorow night....

3. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Whats your gamertag? So, thats 9pm CST, correct?

4. trutest

trutest Walk On

New Panthers owner is Whorod71

Thanks goes out to ThaEra25 for his time and effort. If you change your mind about Madden let me know. I'll have a spot open for you

5. brihahn

brihahn Walk On

Whorod71 let me know when we can play thanks i looked for you tonight....7-10 mountain time next few night

6. whorod71

whorod71 Guest

I can play tomorrow night from 6 pm eastern to 11 pm eastern. My AIM is jcanti71.

7. trutest

trutest Walk On

waiting on you guys to play this game. no rush, just thought I'd mention that this game is the last one left. Once this is done, we can do an early advance FOR THE 1ST TIME in SMFL history.

8. trutest

trutest Walk On

Is this game being played today?

I need an update or this game will be simmed very soon before the 10pm est deadline.

9. trutest

trutest Walk On

no warnings will be given due to the Redskins having to schedule with two different opponents and Panthers did their part IMO but didn't receive a response.

Gluck in week 6 gentleman