1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Regretfully...

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by DU55, Mar 10, 2013.

1. DU55

DU55 Walk On

Due to real life obligations I'm going to have to leave the league. I've enjoyed meeting and playing against you guys a lot, and am gonna miss it. I wish all of you the best and maybe when life slows down some I will be able to hop back in, but I don't know when that'll be. God Bless.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Totally understand but I will miss playing you bro. Hope life goes well for you. Hit me up on xbox live if you ever get a chance. Lets stay in touch. God bless you too!

3. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

A rough week in The Longest Yard as the Texans, Seahawks and now Bengals all with head coaches leaving at week-5.

4. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Sorry to see you go, you are always welcome around these parts. Good luck with the family, keep in touch!

• Like Like x 1
  5. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

good luck bro

6. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Seahawks, Bengals, Cowboys are all playoff teams so hopefully there will be interest in quick fill-in's!

• Like Like x 1