Regrettably I have an announcement to make.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Fr3sH_UC, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Fr3sH_UC

Fr3sH_UC Walk On

Madden in this league has been a great experience. I enjoyed all of my games here. Enjoyed the back and froth and the conversations the draft the whole environment. This is truly one of the best leagues if not the best one. From the Staff down to the players. You guys are a great bunch of guys but I'm going to have to take a leave from this league and this game for a little while. My hopes are to come back for the 2012 madden and be part of this great league filled with great people who are all having different walks of life. Thank you again for being so nice and welcoming to me. A big thank you to West and Dunn for taking care of me from trying to help me lose weight too Dunn helping me get in this league in the first place even offering my a job helping me with every little question from how to bid on a Free agent to many many things. God bless you all Take care and enjoy the season GL to you all and my best wishes to everyone..

Jersey.

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Sorry to see you go. Hope you find your way back one day

3. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

wow bud hate to see u go and hope the best for you.

4. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

NJ Finest. See you on the battlefield soon. God Bless.

5. Obisan

Obisan Walk On

I hate to see you go (again, in two different leagues!!) but I love to watch you... nevermind, this is not the place. Stay up man, and don't be a stranger.

6. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

Hate to lose a good guy like yourself. I hope to see you back here soon. Keep in touch