1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Regular Season Statistical Summary

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Brogowicz, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

The regular season is in the books. I'm a stats junkie and I took some time to put together this summary of our team statistics to see how our teams performed.

Screen Shot 2011-08-12 at 11.41.47 AM.png

Interesting notes:

• Ohio State did a great job of protecting the ball with just 7 turnovers
    • Utah did not with a league-high 25 turnovers
    • Florida was a scoring machine and finished with both the highest points scored and highest point differential (+26.7)
    • Washington State was the top passing team at 3,445 yards (the legend of Connor Halliday lives on)
    • South Carolina edged out Michigan State as the top rushing team at 2,857 yards
    • South Carolina was also the top defensive team giving up just 3,200 yards
    • Ohio State gave up the fewest points (thanks to the 48 NW dropped on MSU in 5 OTs) at 180 points against

• Like Like x 5
  2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Very Nice. The Legend indeed lives on. He got snaps against UW yesterday after Tuel went out in the 4th quarter. He played a pivotal role.

I have a -6 turnover differential and only a +4.6 point differential (worst, and 2nd worst in Sim-Nation). How the hell am I winning football games?

Smoke and mirrors baby!

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Great stuff.