1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Regular Team Opening in OFFL TeamBuilder

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Razcalking1978, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Regular Team Opening in OFFL TeamBuilder

Heya folks. We've had a member drop, so we're looking for one more for OFFL TeamBuilder.

Here's the thing - I can't bring in new TeamBuilder teams. So you'd be taking over a regular Mountain West team, but you'd be playing user games vs. TeamBuilder teams.

The upside is, this league exists outside of the regular OFFL setup. So if you already have a powerhouse team in the OFFL, this will give you chance to play in a non-BCS conference as well.

We all started off this season with teams of 3-star or less prestige, so here are the teams I'm opening up for the owner:

[​IMG] Air Force
    [​IMG]Colorado State
    [​IMG]TCU
    [​IMG]Metro State Mustangs (the TeamBuilder team abandoned by the previous user)

I'd love to get a proven OFFL/Tradition guy in who's looking for a change-of-pace team. Reply in this thread if you're interested.

2. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Metro State Mustangs look like a championship caliber team to me. I'm ready for the challenge!

3. Razcalking1978

Good stuff - welcome to the new head coach of the Metro State Mustangs!

4. Razcalking1978

And here's your signature - how's that for service?

[​IMG]